November meeting?

Ben C

Nov 6, 2012, 9:35:53 AM11/6/12
to lafayette-...@googlegroups.com
So our November meeting is supposed to be the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Do we want to leave it then, move it up a week, back a week, or skip November?

Ed Finkler

Nov 6, 2012, 10:40:48 AM11/6/12
to Greater Lafayette Open Source SYmposium (GLOSSY) on behalf of Ben C
I'd tend to move it up a week, but happy to hear thoughts.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Ben C via Greater Lafayette Open Source SYmposium (GLOSSY) <lafayette-open-source+noreply-AP...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
So our November meeting is supposed to be the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Do we want to leave it then, move it up a week, back a week, or skip November?

Thomas McGrew

Nov 6, 2012, 6:36:55 PM11/6/12
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:35:53 AM UTC-5, Ben C wrote:
> So our November meeting is supposed to be the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Do we want to leave it then, move it up a week, back a week, or skip November?

Assuming 'up' means the following Sunday, I vote for that. I'll actually try to make it this time.

Ben C

Nov 7, 2012, 9:40:17 PM11/7/12
to lafayette-...@googlegroups.com
Up means the Sunday before. But looking at the calendar again, the regular schedule puts our meeting the Sunday *before* Thanksgiving, not after. I am not a calendarologist. So yeah, I guess Sunday, Nov 18 should be our meeting as usual.

Ed Finkler

Nov 8, 2012, 9:19:06 AM11/8/12
to Greater Lafayette Open Source SYmposium (GLOSSY) on behalf of Ben C
Sunday, Nov 18 it is!