Problem when import package has an empty directory

f.gra...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2014, 8:28:27 AM2/27/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We have found a problem when we import a package, and in the package there is an empty directory.

Kwatee interprets the empty directory like a file, so in deployment phase in the remote server we will find a file with the same name of the original directory.

For the moment to avoid this problem we put a hidden file (.hiddenfile) inside the empty dir, in this case Kwatee recognizes the directory correctly.

Mac

Mar 4, 2014, 1:00:03 AM3/4/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the issue in confirmed and will be resolved in the next version of kwatee. In the meantime, your workaround will do the trick