Kwatee

pvikas...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 2:23:52 AM1/21/15
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Was just looking at Kwatee for Continuous Deployment and it seems promising for our JBoss, ANT, Maven based environment.

The only question I have is: Does kwatee download a agent (exe/scripts) or something else on the remote machine to perform the steps just like a chef-client or a puppet agent or does it achieve all the goals by running commands over remote ssh/scp.

Thanks,
Vikas

Mac

Jan 21, 2015, 1:12:14 PM1/21/15
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Kwatee performs all transfer operations over ssh/scp but also relies on a remote agent which is auto-installed to optimize operations (check signatures for differential updates / integrity checks). The source code of the agent can be made available (and self-compiled) on demand in case it raises security concerns.