2.1.18 - Error when add package to the 15th server in a Environment

f.gra...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2014, 5:20:14 PM6/5/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I've discovered this strange behavior:

I have an Environment with 32 servers and 2 packages.

After that I've added the 2 packages to all 32 servers and I've clicked on save button, at the page refresh the environment section was inaccesible and a red bar with error "500" appears.

Then I've restored the previous state using a DB (mysql) dump.
So I've tried again but now adding a package to one server per time and click the save button and the problem appears when I save the 15th server.

So it is necessary remove the last record inserted (relative of the 15th server) on KWDeploymentPackage table.

To work around the problem I've created 3 different Environment with 14, 14 and 4 servers respectively.

At the moment I don't know if the 2.2 version is affected by the same issue, I'll try to test on it as soon as possible.

BR
Francesco