WAR File deployment jboss

tellaki...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 3:40:22 PM5/22/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to deploy a WAR file onto a jboss 5 eap farm dir.
I have uploaded the app.war into package and deployed.
But while deployment the file is copied onto the target deployment directory in extracted format which i dont want. I want to have the exact war file there un-extracted.

How can i achieve this ?

Thanks,
Kiran Tella.

Mac

May 23, 2013, 3:49:23 PM5/23/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Kwatee only deploys exploded wars at this point of time.

Mac

May 23, 2013, 3:56:05 PM5/23/13
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Of course, if all you want to do is to transfer the original war with no parametrization (no kwatee variable substitution, no overlays) then you could just upload your war with a different file extension (i.e. .xwar instead of .war) and then as a post-deploy action do a rename to the original extension.

I hope this helps,
mac