Ignore Integrity check flag on environment overlays

f.gra...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014, 10:30:24 AM9/9/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I've found other issue in overlays.

If I add an overlay file in Environment and modify its property in order to ignore the integrity check, the flags that has been saved is "ignore variables" instead the "ignore integrity" and I've also verified in mysql table KWRepositoryFiles, the wrong column "ignore variables" is set to 1.

This issue is not present in "artifacts" section but only in environment.

Other thing if the original file that I want add an overlay is an executable script, when I add the overlay the executable permission will be lost. I've noticed the in the same mysql table there is also a column called "can_execute". I've forced this table field to 1 but doesn't work.

It is possible also add a flag property where we can set the executable permission?

Thanks

Francesco

Mac

Sep 23, 2014, 2:45:48 PM9/23/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
This is a known issue for which a fix will soon be released

Mac

Oct 2, 2014, 9:37:02 AM10/2/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Francesco,

A kwatee 2.2.2 release candidate is available for download here:

Could you check verify that it fixes your issues. I encourage you to test the "experimental" interface (link on login page) as the default interface will soon be retired.

f.gra...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2014, 11:17:39 AM10/2/14
to kwa...@googlegroups.com
I've verified that the problem is solved in both interfaces the current and the the experimental

Thanks
Francesco