Fw: The Concept Note for the forthcoming UGC National Seminar organized by the Department of English, Gujarat University

joshi jagdish

Dec 3, 2014, 12:22:20 AM12/3/14
to N K Patel Ph D Student, rajani mevada, mahesh bhatt, Hitesh D Raviya, Dr Hitesh Bhatt, Premnath Mishra, omjo...@gmail.com, KSV M Phil Alumni, KSV M Phil Group, Chetan_Eng Joshi, Shalin English, nita parmar, SAGAR PANDYA, shika...@gmail.com, jjai...@yahoo.co.in, bina_...@yahoo.com, urmila...@gmail.com, janit...@gmail.com, rah...@yahoo.com, shal...@yahoo.com, adampr...@gmail.com, alpara...@yahoo.com, sonar...@yahoo.com, chhay...@gmail.com, hbm...@gmail.com, keyur...@gmail.com, vanit19...@gmail.com, joshis...@gmail.com, chaudhar...@sify.com, ksvm...@yahoogroups.co.in
Dear Friends
Pl. find details about the UGC National Seminar titled 'African American Women Writers with a Special Tribute to Maya Angelou' to be held on January 22-23, 2015, at AMA, Ahmedabad.

"Let's grow together"
Dr. Jagdish S. Joshi
Director & Associate Professor,
UGC-Academic Staff College,