Returnig error 1

Jordi Rosello

Jul 4, 2014, 4:20:22 AM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm getting "Returnig error 1" when I slice this stl... tried with and without supports, same error.
Need to be in PLA.

Setup:
KISSlicer 1.4.1.4
CubeitMod3.7

Printer:
CubexTrio

Help please this print is for a customer.
Thanks
001.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg
LaBomba_Connector.stl

Jesper Lindeberg

Jul 4, 2014, 4:31:50 AM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Slice fine on my win64 KISSlicer 1.4.4.4.

Jordi Rosello

Jul 4, 2014, 4:51:02 AM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Wich is your setup? (software)

I'm not sure I'm using the correct KISSlicer and CubeitMod.

Also can you show where to download, the correct ones, or almost the last ones?

Thanks

El divendres 4 de juliol de 2014 10:31:50 UTC+2, Jesper Lindeberg va escriure:

Jesper Lindeberg

Jul 4, 2014, 4:57:04 AM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
As i wrote. Windows 64bit (windows 8) and KISSlicer 1.4.4.4.

giovanni...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:23:13 AM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordi,
install Cubeitmod V4.5 ( look always for the latest version available ).
open the stl file from Kisslicer not by double clicking on the stl file.