Error in Line

Jordi Rosello

Jun 5, 2014, 2:54:13 PM6/5/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Thats my first try on KSSlicer 1.4.1.4 and CubeItMod4.5.

All the process seems fine, I opened the stl on KSSlicer, and slice it, the bfb file is generated with any error, but when I try to print on a CubeXTrio, the printer throw the "Error in line 153"

Line 152: M101
Line 153: G1 X-22.26 Y-9.93 Z0.1 F0,9

Any clue?
I attached both files.

Thanks
Soport Hv3.bfb
Soport Hv3.stl

Bart

Jun 5, 2014, 4:02:09 PM6/5/14
to jord...@gmail.com

There is a comma in stead of a dot in the F value as decimal.  Can't that be it?

I had something like that with replicatorG and had to change the regional settings of my pc to let it use dot for decimal.
Bart

Message has been deleted

giovanni...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2014, 4:21:25 PM6/5/14
please post the bak file

Into the bfb file you have wrong values for M227 and 228.
Use the ini files I've posted into the Cubeitmod V4.5 tread, try with my parameters then make changes to adapt to your needs.

Jordi Rosello

Jun 6, 2014, 5:39:46 PM6/6/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi giovanni,

I just used your ini file, and sliced again the stl file, but same error shows in the CubeX, error in Line 153.

I'm running KSSlicer 1.4.1.4 on a Mac, and the only setting I modified on the KSSlicer is in Material Tab, Diameter, from 1.7mm to 1.75mm.
Also added the Bed stl Model path:
/Users/Jordi/Desktop/3DPrinter/CubeItNet_45/BedCubeX.stl

and the CubeItMod4.5 path:
"/Users/Jordi/Desktop/3DPrinter/CubeItNet_45/CubeItNet.app/Contents/MacOS/CubeItNet" "<FILE>"

thanks

El dijous 5 de juny de 2014 22:21:25 UTC+2, giovanni...@gmail.com va escriure:
please post the bak file

Into the bfb file you have wrong values for M227 and 228.
Use the ini files I've posted into the Cubeitmod V4.5 tread, try with my parameters then make changes to adapt to your needs.

Le jeudi 5 juin 2014 20:54:13 UTC+2, Jordi Rosello a écrit :
Soport Hv3.stl
Soport Hv3.bfb
Soport Hv3.bfb.bak

Peter Gregory

Jun 6, 2014, 8:03:56 PM6/6/14
The problem appears to be in CubeItNet
Line 153:

G1 X-24.54 Y-6.76 Z0.1 F0,9

Notice the comma instead of a period.
I think it is using the local region settings and using a comma instead of a period for numbers.
I've built a version that sets the current culture so numbers are printed with decimals.
Give it a try.
If it works, I'll update my main post.

CubeItNet_451.zip

Jordi Rosello

Jun 7, 2014, 4:42:33 AM6/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
HI Peter,

Printing Now!!!! it works thanks!!

And no cartdrige!!! AWESOME!!!

El dissabte 7 de juny de 2014 2:03:56 UTC+2, Peter Gregory va escriure:

Jordi Rosello

Jun 7, 2014, 9:35:55 AM6/7/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes 2 hours and 15 minutes.... with ABS printing material...

The large one printed using KSSlicer (default setting, no tweaks), the second CubeX Software.

The one from CubeX software is printed using 0.25 layer thickness, its ugly comprared with the KSSlicer, love that mate finish!!
Perfect bottom layer, flat and even, like top layer; the corners are in really good angle.

Thanks...
I'm going to buy the pro license, maybe at this moment I don't need it, but only for the amazing work you done it worth it.
By the way my expensive paperweight will be printing again :)