correct temperature setting on cubex for either ABS or PLA

Diane z

Aug 31, 2014, 12:42:38 PM8/31/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I was wondering if any one can tell me the actual setting the temperature should be for both PLA and ABS. I am using cubeitmodv4.5 and my material are pre set by the install PLA is set to 195 main and first layer is 230 and ABS is set to 260 main and 270 first layers, are these ok settings. as I think ABS may be to high.. but do not want to change if it is correct.i think I have overheated my print jet and was wondering if it was from the temp, thank you now my cubex shows temperature error.......and broken print jet :(

Ryan

Sep 2, 2014, 9:02:03 AM9/2/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I use 240 main / 260 first layer for ABS & 195 main / 215 1st layer for PLA.

Diane z

Sep 2, 2014, 2:55:07 PM9/2/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
thank you so much for your kind help.