test print, for cube x

Diane z

Aug 27, 2014, 12:16:05 PM8/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

I was wondering if any one could tell me where I can find a small test print for my cube x, to see if I have everything set right. Thank you

Bo Herrmannsen

Aug 27, 2014, 12:20:41 PM8/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com

I was wondering if any one could tell me where I can find a small test print for my cube x, to see if I have everything set right. Thank you

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|  Bo Herrmannsen                     |
|                                     |
|                                     |
| "blessed are the "cracked",         |
|  for its they who let in the light" |
|                         Ooo         |
|_________________ooO____(   )________|
                 (   )    ) /
                  \ (    (_/
                   \_)

Tim Hester

Aug 27, 2014, 12:57:02 PM8/27/14
to Diane z, kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
This will provide everything you need

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5573

From: Diane z <dian...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:16:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [kisslicer-refugee-camp] test print, for cube x

Diane z

Aug 27, 2014, 1:19:50 PM8/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com, dian...@gmail.com, timhe...@gmail.com
Thank you so much, since I am new to this do these test prints work if I am using kisslicer? I just set up kisslicer and trying to make sure everything is ok. Also I am not being lazy I have searched up and down on kisslicer refugee camp to find where I can get some info on how to get downloads from thingiverse and put in my folders, I am doing it the long way, since I have cubex software previously installed it always wants to go to that. thank you I hope I am mading sense.

From: Diane z <dian...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if any one could tell me where I can find a small test print for my cube x, to see if I have everything set right. Thank you

hugues

Aug 27, 2014, 2:58:27 PM8/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello Diane,

I wrote the first step to configure ks for Cubex on an other thread :
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?hl=fr#!topic/cubex-3d-printing/cgnz3co8tnk

And in the first post of of CubeItMod Giovanni wrote the install steps.

Hope it helps you

Diane z

Aug 27, 2014, 4:05:37 PM8/27/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com