Generating GCODE from command prompt.

Haskell McRavin

Jun 18, 2014, 3:04:24 PM6/18/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I've been looking for usage to do this online for quite awhile. Can someone let me in on the secret?

Haskell McRavin

Jun 18, 2014, 4:22:53 PM6/18/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to automate the process of turning any picture into paths for a drawing robot.
I have the KISSlicer settings I want, but I can't find any information on how to get it to just spit out the GCODE.
Something like...
./KISSlicer file.stl > file.gcode

lonesock (Jonathan)

Jun 18, 2014, 6:48:04 PM6/18/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
It should just be:

./KISSlicer -o "output file.gcode" "in 1.stl" "input 2.stl" "etc.stl"

It is very rudimentary, though...it will just use the most recently selected settings for everything.

Jonathan

Haskell McRavin

Jun 18, 2014, 10:46:15 PM6/18/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
That is EXECTLY what I need. AWESOME.

Colen Casey

Jul 4, 2014, 9:33:00 PM7/4/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
is there a way to pass the profiles you want to use with it so you can pic abs or pla, ect.

Joseph Chiu

Jul 5, 2014, 12:07:23 PM7/5/14
to Colen Casey, kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
If you have a limited number of profiles that you want to use, I suspect you could always make separate installations of KS, one for each profile...