Arcol.hu hotend for Rapman (bfb) machines

Laszlo KREKACS

Apr 3, 2014, 11:33:02 AM4/3/14
to kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear list,

A few months back I have read on this mailing list,
that some of us are still looking for a hotend replacement
for legacy[1] BfB machines (Rapman 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3D Touch, BFB-3000).

That is why I have no fear posting spams in case of emergency:)

Anyway, I made an *electrically* and *mechanically* compatible hotend
for legacy BfB machine owners.
Announcement here:
http://blog.arcol.hu/arcol-hu-hotend-v4-for-rapman/

Direkt link for the webshop here:
1. Assembled with 0.35mm nozzle
http://shop.arcol.hu/item/arcol_hu_hot_end_v4_rapman_assembled_035

2. Assembled with 0.5mm nozzle
http://shop.arcol.hu/item/arcol_hu_hot_end_v4_rapman_assembled_05

3. Unassembled with 0.35mm nozzle
http://shop.arcol.hu/item/arcol_hu_hot_end_v4_rapman_unassembled_035

4. Unassembled with 0.5mm nozzle
http://shop.arcol.hu/item/arcol_hu_hot_end_v4_rapman_unassembled_05

Please let me know if you need any more infos.

[1]: Support ends at April 14 of 2014, source here:
http://cubify.com/en/Products/Legacy

Best,
Laszlo
http://arcol.hu
Message has been deleted

Laszlo KREKACS

Apr 5, 2014, 4:51:32 AM4/5/14
to toranarod, kisslicer-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM, toranarod
<postm...@thehydrogenshop.com> wrote:
> Legacy LOL i don't think its that old yet

Sadly this is not my own stand point, I was merely quoting the official website.

The point is, no more update from cubify.com in the future,
perhaps neither from any other third party.

So why not go and grab one now?:)

Best,
Laszlo