KFASF2: Update time

RagingAmazon

Apr 23, 2012, 3:56:25 PM4/23/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

KFASF2 is less than 2 months away!  My, how time flies.  I wanted to take a moment to give a couple of updates and also to reach out for some help.

First, I started contacting organizations from our list, but was only able to hit ones I feel comfortable looking up from work.  You can help by simply going through this list and either just adding the best email address to the contact info column or reaching out to the organization yourself and marking the contact date in the date column.

Next up, is that I have fliers for those that want ‘em!  (And you can find them here to print your own.) I started posting them in cafes in the Mission this past weekend and will be hitting Oakland next.  Please let me know if you can take these to your school, church, café, or workplace.

Finally, we have a couple of people bring KFASF2 info to their communities including the Poly POC group, which meets in Oakland.  Please tell your friends and tell your communities.  Also, I would love to have a Spanish copy of the flier if anyone is fluent enough to translate.

Best,

Alisa