Re: [Australasian batcall group: 419] Digest for kilohertz@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Greg Ford

Oct 23, 2019, 6:43:50 PM10/23/19
to kilo...@googlegroups.com
Typically, in central and south Qld at least, Vetr is a longer duration pulse with more uniform Fc and shape, but many calls are atypical

On Thu, 24 Oct. 2019, 08:34 , <kilo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
GregF <gfbat...@gmail.com>: Oct 23 02:42AM -0700

Hey Chris. I'm with Amanda...I'd be reluctant to venture beyond Genus on that call in Lk Mac area. I'd lean toward vulturnus, but you could have troughtoni there too at that freq.
Chris Wark <ch...@andersonep.com.au>: Oct 23 09:46AM

Yes that's what made me hesitate as well. Would love to know if people have managed to separate those two using some call characteristics.

Cheers,
Chris

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.