Programming syntax

Matt O

Aug 26, 2020, 1:27:41 AM8/26/20
to keybr.com

Love the app. Really great set up with all the stats. It would be cool to see more of the symbols and brackets or if possible being able to select a programming language as a guide for the lesson flow. Mainly I would just like to see an option to add the ( ) { } [ ] < > / \ + * && ||symbols added

Thanks

Martin Bernstorff

Sep 12, 2020, 3:57:17 AM9/12/20
to keybr.com
Completely agree! Would love for this to be added – or maybe just add a field where we can enter which keys we'd like to practice (eg. I use æøå a lot in my language).

Thanks!

Maxim Barsukov

Oct 13, 2020, 9:24:33 PM10/13/20
to keybr.com
+1

Adding special symbols would be very neat!

Additionally, if it could be possible to practice specific keys, keybr would be ideal for me.
About a month ago I wanted to practice my "slow" keys and the way I could do it was to practice them in incognito mode on blank profile. But that was very inconvenient. :(

keybr is the best typing app atm. <3

Thanks in advance. :)
Message has been deleted

Alex Pryadko

May 20, 2021, 8:25:40 AM5/20/21
to keybr.com
+1

среда, 14 октября 2020 г. в 04:24:33 UTC+3, Maxim Barsukov:

jr .richardson

May 25, 2021, 4:49:31 PM5/25/21
to keybr.com
+1 !

Andrea Barghigiani

Jun 6, 2021, 12:21:04 AM6/6/21
to keybr.com

+1

Andrei Bintintan

Jun 7, 2021, 5:44:36 PM6/7/21
to keybr.com
Forget it:) This is requested since 2017... not sure if someone still maintains this project.

https://groups.google.com/g/keybr/c/ntIA30KNl1s/m/W3JWgA0xAQAJ

Andrei Bintintan

Jun 7, 2021, 5:46:04 PM6/7/21
to keybr.com
I would propose to make the project open source, I think there are enough developers here that would contribute to it and make it an even more best typing app.

Leland S.

Dec 29, 2021, 7:48:32 PM12/29/21
to keybr.com
+1 !

Stanislav Derevyanko

Feb 7, 2022, 11:32:34 AM2/7/22
to keybr.com
Adding characters like this would be great
Now I use the custom text function, pasting the text of some program there

Raphaël FAVERO

May 20, 2022, 7:24:03 AM5/20/22
to keybr.com
+1