Numbers and Number Pad

cooper...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2015, 10:10:56 PM4/6/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
The developers need to add a way to enable learning of the number keypad and numbers above the keyboard.

By the way this is the most effective typing program i have ever used. thanks for putting in the time and effort to create it and offer it for free.

cooper...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2015, 10:11:27 PM4/6/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to already do this? am I missing something in the settings?

Todd Hicks

Apr 24, 2015, 1:33:35 AM4/24/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
You can best learn and master numbers by practicing and doing ten-key exercises with your 10-key pad.

geomy...@gmail.com

May 20, 2015, 4:50:39 PM5/20/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen any way of doing this short of pasting your own set of numbers (and symbols!!!) into the advanced settings where you can provide your own text.

Having it be able to procedurally generate lessons to focus on your weaker numbers and symbols like it does with letters would be incredible, though...

shadi....@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015, 5:47:55 AM6/12/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
I second that was well.

Would also be nice to learn the F1, F2 etc keys as they are more or less corresponding to the number keys. I don't do the F keys without looking, the distance is just seems far for my fingers to do blindly, but maybe with practice it could be done as well.

Another useful thing would be to practice shortcuts.

It's true that learning where the letters are helps, but it would be useful to practice doing combiations like ctrl-x ctrl-c where a mistaken shortcut has serious consequences and also combiations like win-a win-x that are not easy because the modifier key WIN is only on one side.

lagos...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2015, 2:17:40 PM9/19/15
to keybr.com
+1

turni...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2016, 5:28:38 PM8/11/16
to keybr.com
+1

yol...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 3:51:48 PM9/7/16
to keybr.com
+1 we really need number option like punctuation.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ryant...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2017, 9:15:00 AM1/2/17
to keybr.com
I'd like to +1 having an option for this like there'a an option for adding punctuation.

whties...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 10:20:47 AM1/19/17
to keybr.com
+1

man...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 8:28:46 AM4/25/17
to keybr.com
+1

marcstp...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 3:58:31 PM4/27/19
to keybr.com
+1

Max Siegel

May 21, 2020, 10:03:34 PM5/21/20
to keybr.com
+1

veg...@gmail.com

May 26, 2020, 3:58:10 AM5/26/20
to keybr.com
And also special chars like: {} []<> /\ +- =_