KC R User's Group this saturday

Madelaine Gogol

Jun 13, 2011, 3:10:00 PM6/13/11
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com
Hi R folks,

We're still on for KC R User's group this saturday, 2pm, Black Dog Coffeehouse in Lenexa. Steve Simon will be talking about missing values in R, and I'd like to encourage everyone else to bring some kind of figure they made in R for discussion.

I filled out a form, and we can now use the Kansas City Public Library (Plaza Branch) large meeting room for free, which has a projector built in. I think we'll probably try this for the next meeting in August.

See you Saturday!
-Madelaine
scan.pdf

Bob Prue

Jun 17, 2011, 7:23:02 PM6/17/11
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Can't make it this saturday.  Its my mom's Birthday (86).  Keep me in the list for the next get together.

Bob

Madelaine Gogol

Jun 18, 2011, 12:17:58 AM6/18/11
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good, Happy Birthday to your mom!

Earl F. Glynn

Jun 18, 2011, 1:29:40 AM6/18/11
to kansas-city-...@googlegroups.com

I'm out of town and won't be able to attend.  Steve's talk about missing values sounds interesting.

efg

Earl F Glynn

Overland Park