Gallery of Sites Using Jplayer

Jay

Mar 10, 2010, 5:41:19 PM3/10/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
I thought it might be interesting to the way people are using
Jplayer. With that in mind, everyone post a link to show off your
Jplayer on your site(s).

Jonathan

Mar 10, 2010, 5:44:33 PM3/10/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
OK! http://find.talking-newspapers.co.uk/

Wish I could find a way of centering the player, though...

Mark P

Mar 11, 2010, 1:33:48 AM3/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Jonathan... You are only limited by CSS and your understanding
thereof.
It can be a dark art in places though... sometimes an extra div here
or there as a wrapper and then a {margin:0 auto;} does the trick. Or
try separating the top text from the player and center them
independently.

On topic though, we have this in the pipeline... We plan to have a
page that allows you to submit sites.
In the meantime though, lets use this post as you suggest.

I look forward to seeing your creations. I get to see a lot of them,
but usually only those that have problems ;)

Best regards,
Mark P

On Mar 10, 10:44 pm, Jonathan <digitalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK!http://find.talking-newspapers.co.uk/

> Wish I could find a way of centering the player, though...

Jonathan

Mar 11, 2010, 2:40:19 AM3/11/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Well, that's where it gets confusing! It you clicked my site link in
Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Opera, you'll see everything in its place.
But IE 8 has it all weird on the left. I've tried Webmasterworld
forums, I've tried my site hosts forums...I've tried auto this and
force that and float the other...
I think I'll have to live with the fact that it might be IE8 and not
me. Plus the very fact that the reason the player is there is because
visitors to the page will be blind, so I don't expect they'll be too
fussed about centering. It just bugs me!
http://find.talking-newspapers.co.uk/

eni

Mar 28, 2010, 7:20:54 PM3/28/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
i don't use jplayer on a public website, but on on an web-music player
called lib.online. it's gpl, but right now only in german and no docs.
the project-site is: http://0.e23.ch/libonline/
a screenshot is available here: http://0.e23.ch/0/61_2/

Jonathan2

Mar 28, 2010, 7:44:30 PM3/28/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Right! I think I've cracked it:

User enters site at http://find.talking-newspapers.co.uk - from there,
they are presented with a choice of auto-speech or not.

The resulting page is the input page - if they bookmark that, the
bookmark will store their preference in the URL.
If they don't, then their preference will remain for that session,
unless they change it.

Better than cookies, gives a choice of bookmarking, gives a choice of
autoplay or not.

So that session variable is used to tell jplayer whether to autostart
or not, and some other twiddly bits tell jplayer whether to play a
result file or a "sorry, not there yet" file.

For example, try Glasgow, and then try Abingdon.

Phew! I need a LARGE glass of wine now!

Thanks again to the jplayer team.

booka

Mar 30, 2010, 1:08:08 AM3/30/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
jPlayer on http://www.bestfest.ru running under Cotonti CMS (http://
cotonti.com) as a plugin with managable playlist from admin.

Claudio Poli

Mar 31, 2010, 10:28:31 PM3/31/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin

Maboa

Apr 1, 2010, 4:25:06 AM4/1/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Some nice sites so far! Keep them coming. Great to see it being put to
good use :)

Mark B

BryZone

Apr 3, 2010, 11:33:28 AM4/3/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Jplayer at work in a website for Brooklyn-based musician, mark
Lesseraux. Go to the Music page: http://marklesseraux.com

BryZone

Apr 3, 2010, 11:36:15 AM4/3/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
by the way, www.marklesseraux.com is still under construction, but the
Music page is done...

Evan

Apr 4, 2010, 1:34:45 PM4/4/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin

Torben Rasmussen

Apr 4, 2010, 1:47:30 PM4/4/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
very cool concept

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Evan <baris...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's my work.
http://www.balboard.com
360.gif

George Buckingham

Apr 8, 2010, 5:03:11 AM4/8/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
I'm the Head Of Web at a university Radio Station in the UK and I'm
using jPlayer for our web player to play an MP3 stream.

The page is still under construction at present - but the basics are
up and working - http://www.radiosonar.co.uk/listen.php

Mark P

Apr 9, 2010, 12:46:06 PM4/9/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
We are compiling a page that lists sites that use jPlayer. This will
be on our main support site for jPlayer.

If people posting their sites would give a short description that they
would like to see with their link then that would help me... Like
Evan's site looks great and such, but I'm not sure what the site is
actually for and why jPlayer is on it. I assume it is so he can listen
to music while accessing his online storage. For the moment, i adapted
Torben's comment on it, ie., "A cool concept that uses jPlayer."

I'm not sure how we will be policing the links listed, such as
artist's copyright infringements. I expect we will favor those publish
their own material and provide audio services. Don't let that stop you
from listing your site here, we will review them all and try and keep
the main page updated every week or so. (Once it is actually up.)

Also, if you have listed sites that are still in development, be sure
to let us know when they go live.

Keep them coming!

Best regards,
Mark P.

On Apr 8, 10:03 am, George Buckingham <gbuckingha...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> I'm the Head Of Web at a university Radio Station in the UK and I'm
> using jPlayer for our web player to play an MP3 stream.
>
> The page is still under construction at present - but the basics are

> up and working -http://www.radiosonar.co.uk/listen.php

Muhammad Yousaf

Apr 10, 2010, 2:12:56 AM4/10/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

hi
i think all members fine
please see this website & Click on any google add

www.funnymasti.com

Evan

Apr 10, 2010, 6:15:54 AM4/10/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Thanks for your attention and this nice player innovation, so we can
develop.
Main purpose was just playing around with it on my site, (and to show
how cool it is).

Toddy

Apr 29, 2010, 7:02:07 PM4/29/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Here at <a href="http://www.pitjamajusto.com">Pitjamajusto netlabel</
a> we're using jPlayer to showcase the work of our musicians in the
releases section.
We found jPlayer a simple, effective and flexible plugin, we were able
to integrate it nicely with the look and feel of the website.

Sze

Apr 29, 2010, 9:38:40 PM4/29/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com, jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
I can access your website fine but when I try to play the MP3s via
jPlayer, I get a bunch of alert errors on my iPhone.

Toddy

Apr 30, 2010, 4:54:15 AM4/30/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Thank you Sze,
I will test it with iPhone, I used the flash version without trying
the html5 option.

On 30 Apr, 03:38, Sze <sze.m.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can access your website fine but when I try to play the MP3s via
> jPlayer, I get a bunch of alert errors on my iPhone.
>
> On Apr 29, 2010, at 7:02 PM, Toddy <strato...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here at <a href="http://www.pitjamajusto.com">Pitjamajusto netlabel</
> > a> we're using jPlayer to showcase the work of our musicians in the
> > releases section.
> > We found jPlayer a simple, effective and flexible plugin, we were able
> > to integrate it nicely with the look and feel of the website.

Vladimir Niyazov

Apr 30, 2010, 5:04:17 PM4/30/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
http://bestfest.ru - themeroller player with playlist

deadbattery

May 4, 2010, 4:10:58 AM5/4/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
The online version of the Little Princess Orchestra's first album...
http://lpo.notthesixties.org/lovesongs/

...jPlayer is used in the listen and encore pages, also a bit of
jquery going on.

Second album's site is still in development but should be completed
soon.

Jonathan2

May 4, 2010, 4:51:04 AM5/4/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Wow! I'm always impressed by what people do with jquery, love the site
design too.
Not entirely sure the music is to my taste, but each to their own!

Looking at the source, you seem to link to .ogg files, but in Internet
Explorer, they seem to come out as mp3 so it still works.

Lots of clever trickery going on there. Smart.

On May 4, 9:10 am, deadbattery <da...@deadbattery.co.uk> wrote:
> The online version of the Little Princess Orchestra's first album...http://lpo.notthesixties.org/lovesongs/

Maboa

May 4, 2010, 5:00:29 AM5/4/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Yeah - it's great to see :)

Vladimir Niyazov

May 8, 2010, 6:00:19 AM5/8/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Mark - can you please move bestfest.ru to events category? ) This site is about annual summer festival Stereoleto. Last year there was Royksopp, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Parov Stelar on the main stage. This year main artist is Morcheeba.

Remy

May 11, 2010, 6:40:49 AM5/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
As promised sometime ago, here is my site : http://www.progressia.net/en/
This is a webzine about progressive rock in the widest meaning of the
term. We have been publishing in French since 2002 and also started
publishing in English with this new version.
Jplayer is used for the radio (top right of the site) as well as the
podcasts.

Maboa

May 11, 2010, 6:50:22 AM5/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Very nice site. Great stuff! Have tweeted and will add it to the list
on the jPlayer site.

Cheers

Mark B

Remy

May 11, 2010, 9:19:50 AM5/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Thank you Mark !!

FutureWaveShaper

May 11, 2010, 1:11:43 PM5/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi there - I've just integrated jPlayer into my sounds and loops
website, for the audio previews. Loving the HTML5 goodness!

Future Wave Shaper
Ambient sound effects, samples and loops
http://www.futurewaveshaper.com/

All sounds are original works and can be licensed for commercial use
for a small fee.

Maboa

May 11, 2010, 1:43:24 PM5/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Very cool!

Tweeted - will add to jPlayer site on the next update.

Cheers

Mark B

On May 11, 7:11 pm, FutureWaveShaper <futurewavesha...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi there - I've just integrated jPlayer into my sounds and loops
> website, for the audio previews. Loving the HTML5 goodness!
>
> Future Wave Shaper
> Ambient sound effects, samples and loopshttp://www.futurewaveshaper.com/

Mark P

May 13, 2010, 2:30:37 PM5/13/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
@Toddy: Adding your site to the list.

@Vladimir: OK, I've moved it and changed the text a bit. I'm not sure
if you want me to leave in the bit about the cotonti cms.

bestfest.ru : Stereoleto Music Festival - Russian site using a
themeroller jPlayer with playlist, running under Cotonti CMS as a
plugin with manageable playlist from admin.

@DeadBattery: Great site. Love what you're doing with it. Please let
us know when you are ready and I'll add it to the list of sites.

Feedback(@DeadBattery): The 'listen' play and pause buttons are both
visible, but the pause art seems to work for both play and pause,
while the play art only plays. This was in Firefox 3.6 (win). Also,
the stop button takes you to the start of the playlist, not just the
start of the song. Not sure if that was your intention or not.

Great stuff! Keep 'em coming!

Best regards,
Mark P.

ps. Not uploaded just yet, but should do within the hour.

On May 8, 11:00 am, Vladimir Niyazov <vladimir.niya...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Mark - can you please move bestfest.ru to events category? ) This site is
> about annual summer festival Stereoleto. Last year there was Royksopp, Nick
> Cave and the Bad Seeds, Parov Stelar on the main stage. This year main
> artist is Morcheeba.
>
> 2010/5/4 Maboa <mark.b...@gmail.com>
>

> > Yeah - it's great to see :)
>
> > On May 4, 8:51 am, Jonathan2 <digitalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Wow! I'm always impressed by what people do with jquery, love the site
> > > design too.
> > > Not entirely sure the music is to my taste, but each to their own!
>
> > > Looking at the source, you seem to link to .ogg files, but in Internet
> > > Explorer, they seem to come out as mp3 so it still works.
>
> > > Lots of clever trickery going on there. Smart.

> >http://lpo.notthesixties.org/lovesongs/

> > groups.google.com/group/jplayer?hl=en.
>
> > > --
> > groups.google.com/group/jplayer?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > .

Mark P

May 13, 2010, 2:38:02 PM5/13/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Ah... I did not notice that this thread is now so long it goes onto a
new page... I use the web interface btw.

Looking at the posts after #25 now ;)

Best regards,
Mark P

Mark P

May 13, 2010, 3:31:51 PM5/13/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
@Evan: Your site was down last month when we were creating the list so
we did not add it to the list of sites. It was down due to exceeding
your bandwidth limit. I will add it to our list now that you are back
up and running again, but if this is causing you problems, then please
advise and we will remove it.

@Remy: Added your site to the list. Cool site.
Feedback: You have included jquery twice in your header.

@FutureWaveShaper: Added your site to the list. Nice site.

The list of sites is published here:
http://www.happyworm.com/jquery/jplayer/sites.htm

Please review your listing and advise us if you would like your
comment changed or if you feel we put it in the wrong category.

Keep 'em coming!

Best regards,
Mark P.

FutureWaveShaper

May 14, 2010, 2:49:47 PM5/14/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi, thanks for putting the link up, much appreciated!

I've reciprocated with a link to jPlayer on my Music Links page in the
Software category

All the best,
Michael

Evan

May 14, 2010, 3:37:29 PM5/14/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
@Mark: There is no problem for me as long as you have no problem with
that. I can still access my files when BW has exceeded. BTW, It is a
honor that even occupying a single line in that cool projects web
page.

Cheers();

Dennis

May 20, 2010, 1:27:48 PM5/20/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi

Thanks for a great player.

I'm using it on http://bigups.dk for playing online electronic music
stations.

Kow

May 25, 2010, 9:42:33 AM5/25/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
I've created a top charts service. You can check it out at:
http://cloudycharts.com The player is in the pop-up player.

Maboa

May 25, 2010, 10:21:06 AM5/25/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Very nice. I see you have integrated with soundcloud.com Could be a
wise move, they are getting a lot of press right now. :)

Anyway I have tweeted http://cloudycharts.com/ and no doubt we'll add
it to our list of sites upon the next update.

Cheers

Mark B

On May 25, 3:42 pm, Kow <tsz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created a top charts service. You can check it out at:http://cloudycharts.comThe player is in the pop-up player.

MarkL

Jun 6, 2010, 11:34:18 AM6/6/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hello,

I have added jPlayer to a musician's site on this page:
http://www.davidearl-pianist.net/samples.html

Re-styling uses the smart icons from http://www.gosquared.com/liquidicity/archives/122

Thanks to everyone involved in developing jplayer - you're doing great
work!

Regards,

Mark

DTrejo

Jul 7, 2010, 4:47:53 AM7/7/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hello,
If you guys could add http://www.mixest.com/ to the internet radio /
music category that would be great. I saw that you guys tweeted about
us really early on :)

Here's our blurb:
You love to hear the latest Indie music but don't want to spend all
day searching for it—Mixest aims to maximize your exposure to new
Indie music.

Thanks for making such a great player!
-David Trejo

On May 8, 3:00 am, Vladimir Niyazov <vladimir.niya...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Mark - can you please move bestfest.ru to events category? ) This site is
> about annual summer festival Stereoleto. Last year there was Royksopp, Nick
> Cave and the Bad Seeds, Parov Stelar on the main stage. This year main
> artist is Morcheeba.
>
> 2010/5/4 Maboa <mark.b...@gmail.com>
>

> > Yeah - it's great to see :)
>
> > On May 4, 8:51 am, Jonathan2 <digitalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Wow! I'm always impressed by what people do with jquery, love the site
> > > design too.
> > > Not entirely sure the music is to my taste, but each to their own!
>
> > > Looking at the source, you seem to link to .ogg files, but in Internet
> > > Explorer, they seem to come out as mp3 so it still works.
>
> > > Lots of clever trickery going on there. Smart.

> >http://lpo.notthesixties.org/lovesongs/

> > groups.google.com/group/jplayer?hl=en.
>
> > > --
> > groups.google.com/group/jplayer?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > .

jmsuijkerbuijk

Jul 11, 2010, 7:09:45 AM7/11/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi,

The jPlayer simply was the answer to several problems I struggled with
ever since I built the site. Contrary to all other solutions I
attempted, the jPlayer DOES work and DOES look consistent between
(most) all browsers and platforms and IS quite easily configurable and
WILL play on mobile devices. I'm very happy with this player!

http://jmsuijkerbuijk.com

The jPlayer is used on quite a number of pages on my site. See e.g.:
http://jmsuijkerbuijk.com/On_Choreograffiti.html,
http://jmsuijkerbuijk.com/Audio_Samples.html or
http://jmsuijkerbuijk.com/Orchestral_Works.html

In echo to all above: Thanks for making such a great player!
Message has been deleted

ArmoredCavalry

Jul 24, 2010, 5:41:56 PM7/24/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Added jPlayer to my site today (http://www.soundserum.com/). The site
is a colleciton of free (creative commons licensed) electronica music
I have built over a year or so. So if you like Techno/Trance/DnB,
you'll probably like the site. :)

It is great how everything can be done with css/html/javascript. It
made swapping my old xml-configured flash player easy.

It also opens up a lot of possibilities for new features (quick search
comes to mind, also got links to songs working, like
http://www.soundserum.com/?title=Spaceman&artist=NIGHTkilla)

Anyhow, thanks for the awesome work with jPlayer! I have added a link-
back to your site under external links.

RC

Aug 15, 2010, 10:09:14 AM8/15/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
First of all, thank you very much for making this player available to
us, it's absolutely brilliant!

The site where we've added jPlayer is http://www.richardchapman.com/
which is Richard Chapman's (of The Complete Guitarist fame for all
guitar lovers out there) new personal website.

We barely had to change anything to the player's design as it matched
both Richard's latest album and his website's theme.

The player is used to make samples of the album's songs to the site's
visitors. We wanted to use a player that would also work with devices
that did not support Flash, a player that would be as accessible and
as usable as possible.

There is a link back to your site on the "Links" page. :-)

Mark P

Aug 18, 2010, 1:03:14 PM8/18/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Got round to updating the sites page...

I am going to add some filters to the page... By default it will show
the whole list, but I'm thinking of using a class with the jPlayer
version in it on each link. That way people can filter out older
versions... Well, that is the idea... Expect it would be a pain for me
to maintain properly and accurately without visiting the sites and
checking each time i review the page. For now, I'll just get the new
links up ;)

All your sites are great!

Adding specific comments below...

@Dennis: Added to list. Did you ramp the volume? I'll take a look at
the code later when i have time.

@kow: Added to list. Your site breaks if you use URL www. at the
start. The music player popup refuses access from the other url. ie.,
http://www.cloudycharts.com/ is broken, but http://cloudycharts.com/
works. Also, the profile slides do not work either with the www. at
the start. Use .htaccess to force all your URLs to the version without
the www. in them. Unless you can think of a simpler way.

@MarkL: Added to list. Your video page in Firefox has the video way
down below the menu on the right. Not like the other pages. It also
has a fixed.js file missing with a 404 error. Dunno if that is the
problem or not.

@DTrejo: Added to list. I'll file this one under customized version
based on release unknown. (You broke my new system already! - hehe)
You removed the jPlayer copyright/license/version information so it is
hard to tell.

@jmsuijkerbuijk: Added to list. The jQuery menu on your site seems to
go off the bottom of the page on Firefox 3.6. Not sure how to fix
that... Since it is 'fixed' in CSS.

@ArmoredCavalry: Added to list. Looks fine to me. That playlist might
become huge one day though.

@RC: Added to list. The google redirect from the jPlayer group webpage
freaks out your site. It is bizarre, the url is correct and hitting
reload does not fix it. I had to click in the address and hit return
to visit the url directly and it worked. Error below copied from the
home page:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier ')' in /
customers/richardchapman.com/richardchapman.com/httpd.www/wp-content/
plugins/search-unleashed/models/highlighter.php on line 48
hide
Google Search Results
You arrived here after searching for the following phrase:
* www.richardchapman.com/
Click a phrase to jump to the first occurrence, or return to the
search results.

Best regards,
Mark P

On Aug 15, 3:09 pm, RC <ad...@richardchapman.com> wrote:
> First of all, thank you very much for making this player available to
> us, it's absolutely brilliant!
>
> The site where we've added jPlayer ishttp://www.richardchapman.com/

jmsuijkerbuijk

Aug 18, 2010, 6:41:46 PM8/18/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Thank you for adding the site to your list.
The site has been remodeled to accommodate smaller monitors, so the
menu will not go off screen. Thanks for the tip.

shay

Sep 30, 2010, 2:31:13 PM9/30/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
I have recently unrolled our new audio page for the Alaska
legislature, where we use jplayer to play audio of committee
meetings. http://www.legis.state.ak.us/basis/get_minutes.asp?session=26&comm=RES&chamb=B&date1=20090120&date2=20100930

sbkp

Oct 2, 2010, 12:54:45 AM10/2/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin

We've started using jPlayer on some of our product pages. When we move
to our new system in a few weeks everything else will, too (currently
on wimpy).

www.soundsonline.com/Hollywood-Strings
www.soundsonline.com/The-Dark-Side

Click on "demos"

On Sep 30, 11:31 am, shay <shay.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have recently unrolled our new audio page for the Alaska
> legislature, where we use jplayer to play audio of committee
> meetings.  http://www.legis.state.ak.us/basis/get_minutes.asp?session=26&comm=RE...

Fuga

Oct 6, 2010, 5:48:02 PM10/6/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi Mark,

As I said in another thread some time ago, the jPlayer Sites page was
really useful for me since it helped me to see how could I use the
player. I took your demos and the 'Perfect Timing' player as starting
point and I did many improvements to it, like changing the icons,
adding a playlist, adding the ability to play/pause a song from the
playlist or from the songs page (also adding specific icons near the
links), adding support for several languages, adding cookies to
maintain the current song,
elapsed time, volume and the isPlaying value, adding tooltips, adding
the ability to remotely update the number of times that a song was
played, etc.

The site is: http://www.grupofuga.com.ar/

We are a rock band from Balcarce, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our name is
Fuga.

The site uses the latest jPlayer release, version 1.2.0.

I hope you add it to the list, thanks in advance!

Iván

a clock

Nov 4, 2010, 10:48:38 AM11/4/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
jPlayer has been absolutely critical to our new site!
Thank you for creating a player so unique, flexible, and stylish!
http://rcptones.com

thanks, Brendan

Daniele Calabrese

Nov 4, 2010, 10:56:23 AM11/4/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Super cool... thanks for sharing...

check www.soundtrckr.com.... we power the next wave of geosocial internet radio with HMTL5 and jplayer!!
---

Daniele Calabrese

founder and ceo
((( ))) soundtrckr

http://www.soundtrckr.com
001 (202) 460-2183
1805 newton st. nw, washington, dc, 20010

app: http://itunes.com/apps/soundtrckr

Musicstate

Dec 20, 2010, 1:16:16 PM12/20/10
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, we use Jplayer for our streams on http://www.musicstate.com

Site description:
Musicstate, your on-line source for pre-cleared commercial music ready for immediate licensing.
Our catalogue is drawn from established artists, labels, publishers, producers and musicians spanning the globe.
You will find music ranging from the cutting-edge genres of electronic music, through world music to classical music performed by national orchestras.

Regards,
Steve Green

jiexa

Dec 21, 2010, 9:18:33 AM12/21/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hi, we use hand drawn jPlayer on artist's site:
http://vasya-lozhkin.ru/music/album/gm/

RJ

Dec 21, 2010, 7:26:47 PM12/21/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
Hey, we use jPlayer on my band's site:
http://shyguysays.com
We're a small DIY band from chicago.

dinux

Dec 28, 2010, 6:50:25 PM12/28/10
to jPlayer: the CSS styleable jQuery audio player plugin
This is my first attempt. The object was to use PHP and jQuery +
jPlayer to get a list of files from with a certain directory on my
server then build the playlist dynamically. Once that was done,
styling the player. This is the current result: http://projects.smsmarketeers.com/music/

Overall goal: build a music player like Flamplayer only better!

1derment

Jan 4, 2011, 6:55:14 AM1/4/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hi,

I downloaded the player early December so I'm using the 1.2 version.
I've just done some simple styling customisation to make it blend into
the website.

I am using it on my Stevie Wonder fan site http://www.steviewonder.org.uk

The player itself can be accessed directly at:
http://www.steviewonder.org.uk/multimedia/audio_player/jukebox.html

Only found out yesterday that a newer version is available. So I'll
have a look to see if there are any benefits worth upgrading to.

Thanks for a great player

Méline

Jan 12, 2011, 5:54:56 AM1/12/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hi there,

Just to post a link to my website, which uses jPlayer 2 to handle
audio (and video when I'll upload some) content.

Hope you'll like it ! jPlayer rocks !

http://music.melinewaxx.com

M.

On Jan 4, 12:55 pm, 1derment <vaidbhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the player early December so I'm using the 1.2 version.
> I've just done some simple styling customisation to make it blend into
> the website.
>
> I am using it on my Stevie Wonder fan sitehttp://www.steviewonder.org.uk

iBen

Jan 12, 2011, 10:51:08 AM1/12/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
www.irierocktrio.com

Irie Rocktrio - a classic rockband from Budapest, Hungary

the quite radically reskinned jPlayer is my work, feel free to grab
the css to use and edit for your needs.

thanks happyworm for the great code, jPlayer is fantastic! plays
nicely on iPhone too, even in background (i.e. in a background safari
tab while browsing other pages in the active one)!

Dennis Wallace

Jan 12, 2011, 11:06:03 AM1/12/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
This site has been around for a bit, but we're doing some interesting stuff with jPlayer.  A standalone collection of mix tapes dating back decades, with more content on the way.  The player is locked down, but it's using the core and working well. All content is database driven in PHP with separate servers for the content and actual MP3/OOG files.  Works great!

= dw =

tom

Jan 24, 2011, 7:05:02 PM1/24/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
This is an awesome project - thanks developers!
Our site is http://radio.peoplesvinylcollective.org - we get together
every Wednesday 9pm GMT and play records in a local bar, and just
recently have started streaming it via our site, jPlayer has been
perfect for this. I've just added an offline 'vinyl click' noise that
plays when we're offline. When we start the broadcast a simple text
file is set on the web server which is checked periodically via a
jQuery AJAX method - when the stream is detected the 'clicking'
jPlayer is turned off and the live stream is started. If anyone wants
to see this check out the site between 8:30pm and 9pm (GMT) on a
Wednesday.
I spent quite a bit of time trying to get the site to work with our
shoutcast stream but after studying some of the other sites in this
discussion I figured out how to do it with the http://streamurl/;file.nsv
URL - Many thanks to Dennis and his awesome bigups.dk site where I
first saw that working... That site is fantastically designed although
it appears to be down at the moment.
Cheers,
Tom

Metal

Jan 24, 2011, 11:06:14 PM1/24/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
my Google chrome app:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dkdmbkpfnfkhalmhebdelpldipheihng

it is guitar tab viewer with multi audio tracks.

On Dec 21 2010, 2:16 am, Musicstate <musicstate...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hi there, we use Jplayer for our streams onhttp://www.musicstate.com

Eric Lesch

Feb 21, 2011, 1:55:05 AM2/21/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Made a site for my composer friend so people could hear his work.
Altered the css a little bit so it fits in with the site.

www.stefancwik.com

Cheers!
Eric

On Jan 24, 8:06 pm, Metal <tguit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> my Google chrome app:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dkdmbkpfnfkhalmhebdelpldiph...

elliotc

Feb 27, 2011, 1:07:20 PM2/27/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Here's one I'm quite proud of:

http://igorballereau.com/

And another:

http://babinagar.com/

I love jPlayer!

mikeS

Feb 27, 2011, 2:47:02 PM2/27/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery

http://www.scuffhamamps.com/products/products.html

Simple one button sound clip player using jplayer. We plan to expand
the functionality as our site grows.

Scuffham Amps produces high quality software guitar amps.

Cheers,

Mike.

Adam

Feb 27, 2011, 11:48:21 PM2/27/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Here is my Official Band Website, specifically the music page with
jPlayer:

http://www.thetektonics.com/audio-player/

The Website will be down for a server-side upgrade from midnight until
4 a.m. EST Sunday (today, where I live). The site currently has a
default style. I am waiting to see what fruit a photo shoot that will
produce a photo to be used in the header yields before moving forward
with a custom style for the site, which will include the jPlayer
style. However, you get the basic idea. The Javascript pop-out player
is the solution I am using for WP. Mark has a great 'BBQ' plug-in for
development I plan to use in hand coded Websites.

My description: "Adam De Lucia's Tektonics is the Official Band
Website of Adam De Lucia. Adam De Lucia's Tektonics is a Music
Collective performing Jazz Fusion, working with technology and
improvising from New York to Neptune City. At the Website, you can
find the latest news about the music, new projects, and the creative
partners. The Website features an <strong>awesome</strong> showcase
audio player by Mark P. and team that allows the band to reach the
largest potential fan-base of any site on the Web."

Maboa

Feb 28, 2011, 7:18:55 AM2/28/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Wow Metal, That is really quite cool!  Did you have any issues syncing the different audio tracks? I imagine there might be difficulties.

Would be really cool if you could see which part of the tablature was being played and even click on the tablature to go to that part of the audio,

I made a demo that does something similar in case you are interested : http://happyworm.com/blog/2010/12/05/drumbeat-demo-html5-audio-text-sync/

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers

Mark B

Maboa

Mar 9, 2011, 5:10:52 PM3/9/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Not really a site, but Mozilla are using a demo we made using jPlayer, on https://mozillademos.org/demos/dashboard/demo.html (under audio). Part of http://webofwonder.org

Cheers

Mark B

ryanramage

Mar 21, 2011, 2:41:59 PM3/21/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
We are getting ready to release our project based which uses jPlayer.

http://eckoit.com

It as a free and open source project that allows you to use a
'Liferecorder'. The Liferecorder is something you wear which
continuously records audio. One button lets you click 'remember that'.
You sync it later, and an easy workflow imports it into an Audio Wiki
and a timeline view. I have been using it for the last 8 months. Its
been fun...now I have an amazing medium-long term memory :)

I have used JPlayer extensively, and also developed a unique
continuous timeline audio player.
I just want to say thanks to this mailing list for your support, and
the general JPlayer project.

Our project switched halfway through from a red5+flash to use JPlayer,
and I am glad we did. It has made it easier, and so much leaner.

Cheers
Ryan

Maboa

Mar 22, 2011, 6:28:22 AM3/22/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com, ryanramage
That's really very cool! Extremely interesting.

Tweeted. :)

Let us know how you get on!

Cheers

Mark B

caue

Mar 24, 2011, 9:13:43 PM3/24/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I use jPlayer on my web app:
http://whatsthesongquiz.appspot.com/

it is a game in which you have to guess what song is being played.

Maboa

Mar 29, 2011, 11:59:56 AM3/29/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com, caue
 http://designers.mx is a nice site that takes advantage of jPlayer. Love the idea and the album cover designs.

Maboa

Apr 1, 2011, 8:41:32 AM4/1/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com, caue
Another nice site that users jPlayer to good advantage : http://postrocktu.es/

Maboa

Apr 4, 2011, 4:50:25 AM4/4/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com, caue
RT @BombedOut I've just this second rolled out a new version of the Bombed Out Records website - jPlayer included! http://www.bombedout.com

RS

Apr 8, 2011, 4:25:05 AM4/8/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
http://www.worldhiphopbeats.com uses jplayer for a pop-out/external
mp3 player & http://www.wesnilemusic.com uses jplayer exclusively.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

PierreLLCC

Apr 19, 2011, 1:58:48 AM4/19/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are french students in journalism, and we created a website based on Jplayer : http://www.atelier33.org/

It's a "web radio & video". Thank you Mark P for your script !

Dalton

Apr 21, 2011, 12:19:55 PM4/21/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I may have posted about this before, but I wrote a WordPress plugin
called Haiku that uses jPlayer a little while back. It's been
downloaded about 5,000 times now, so there are probably quite a few WP
sites using jPlayer now. The one that I built the plugin for is
http://storycorps.org/listen, we get about 100k audio plays a month.

I just found out that Jay-Z's new blog uses the Haiku plugin, here's a
link to a page with their custom version of the player on it:
http://lifeandtimes.com/american-dreaming

Thanks again for the great code!

Dalton

squarecandy

Apr 25, 2011, 5:29:33 AM4/25/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hey Dalton...

Yes - thank you for providing the haiku player to the wordpress
community! By far the most flexible/simplest/best existing jplayer-
wordpress integration.

I've used a modified version on several sites. I added a HTML text
based progress bar to your first text based version of the plugin.
You can see it on these sites:
http://myearsareopen.net/
http://www.paolaprestini.com/
http://leighstuart.com/audio-video/

More recently I've been integrating jplayer into Wordpress themes
directly w/ short code support for both video and audio via the 2.0
version of jplayer. I'll post more here once one of these sites is
live.

- P

On Apr 21, 12:19 pm, Dalton <dal...@madebyraygun.com> wrote:
> I may have posted about this before, but I wrote a WordPress plugin
> called Haiku that uses jPlayer a little while back. It's been
> downloaded about 5,000 times now, so there are probably quite a few WP
> sites using jPlayer now. The one that I built the plugin for ishttp://storycorps.org/listen, we get about 100k audio plays a month.

technopeasant

Apr 26, 2011, 6:38:44 PM4/26/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hey all,

Just finished a site update replacing a Soundcloud based HTML5 music
player with JPlayer.

It's been an easy installation and JPlayer is really fantastic.

http://www.fernandogaribay.com/music/

Looking forward to what you all think.

Daniel

Mark Panaghiston

May 4, 2011, 10:31:41 AM5/4/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Tutorial:

How to create an online radio using jQuery and jPlayer

http://www.catswhocode.com/blog/how-to-create-an-online-radio-using-jquery-and-jplayer

Mark Panaghiston

May 4, 2011, 10:38:05 AM5/4/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
This has been getting a lot of Tweets:

HTML5 Audio Player: A customized jPlayer HTML5 audio interface for you to get freak nasty with:
http://html5audio.me/

Recording it here for when i get round to updating the sites page.

Hannes

May 7, 2011, 4:28:31 AM5/7/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
hello there

this is Hannes writing with a new skin and some trouble.
I customized JPlayer on my band's homepage www.costacosanostra.de in a
small version where the songtitles are scrolling over the progress
bar.
I also put a player-only-site at http://www.costacosanostra.de/playersolo/jplayer_costa_skin.html
.
If there is any interest in sharing the skin/implementation, i would
be happy to.
There are some minor problems, though (using Firefox 4). Maybe you can
help:
- The player-only-version works fine, the player and the marquee with
the song title are where they are supposed to be. Same accounts for
the offline version of the homepage.
But the online version on the homepage does not load the player at
the right spot (but the marquee and the rest of the page are!).
When i resize the window, the player jumps to the right place.
I don't know why this happens and it happens not only on my
computer.
In the script-file site.js used for placing the elements of the
page, the positions used in the functions loadpage() and $
(window).resize are exactly the same.
- The marquee with the song title is covering the progress bar. I
don't know how to forward the click on the marquee to the progress
bar.
Jumping to a certain time of the song is impossible that way.
I am not that familiar with JQuery, maybe you know a solution for
this? A fully working version could be used by everyone who likes to.
I used the demo with the playlist to create it (i removed the script
for displaying the playlist).

Cheers
Hannes

Jonathan2

May 7, 2011, 6:01:49 AM5/7/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Oooh, that looks nice! Shame they're using 1.2.0, I'd have liked to
have seen how it's done in the current version, especially as I want
to be moving towards more mp4.

Always astounded by how creative people get with jplayer, always
gutted on my weekly google to find still no-one has done a jplayer v2
wordpress plugin (same mp4 reason as above - I'd do it, but my
wordpress skillz are, well, non-existent tbh!)

On May 4, 3:38 pm, Mark Panaghiston <mark.panaghis...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> This has been getting a lot of Tweets:
>
> HTML5 Audio Player: A customized *jPlayer* HTML5 audio interface for you to

Mark Panaghiston

May 8, 2011, 3:32:08 PM5/8/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Nice site using multiple jPlayer instances with a lightbox:
http://www.kurtejones.com/animations.html

More details on this post:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jplayer/ONUVuQq4lXw/discussion

Dorian Fraser Moore

May 13, 2011, 12:18:54 PM5/13/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Here's a couple I've done over the last few months, and just about to
put a new one live in the next couple of weeks

http://colchesterinn.net/knickknacks/
The people of Colchester, UK's knick knacks gathered with short
stories, which are played back via audio on the website, and also in a
gallery space where users swipe the objects over an RFID reader to
trigger the playback (not jplayer here, alas - just a headless linux
box hidden in the background.

http://ripitupandstartagain.org/
A series of lectures on architecture and re-development and how to
improve cities. The lectures are documented with audio recordings,
slides and transcripts, and jplayer is extended to allows the slides
to be played back in synch with the audio - works particularly well
for the PechaKucha presentations.

Dorian Fraser Moore

May 13, 2011, 12:21:49 PM5/13/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Oh, and this was my first jPlayer use, a while back:

http://www.juliemyers.org.uk/voices.in.the.forest/map.html
Integrated with google maps to provide an 'audio map', based upon an
audio guide/story orientated around the physical location.

Mark Panaghiston

May 14, 2011, 7:17:55 AM5/14/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Recording in site thread for future:

http://www.surus.co.uk/

E-commerce platform for independent record labels to
sell their Digital & Physical products from a central fulfillment
centre. The jPlayer HTML5 Audio player has been implemented to allow
users to play samples of Music from our database.

Group post:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jplayer/YuAZpbbfYIk/discussion

Mark Panaghiston

May 16, 2011, 4:43:33 PM5/16/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Recording in site thread for future:
http://www.jam.vn/

Find it, Add it, Play it.
Jam Player

Group Post:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jplayer/D4adzvUYuSg/discussion

Mark Panaghiston

May 17, 2011, 1:01:50 PM5/17/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Recording in site thread for future:

I noticed you list several examples of how jPlayer has been used on websites, I thought it would be worth wile getting in contact with you to show you our implementation of jPlayer.

www.surus.co.uk - we have built a platform for record labels to sell their physical & digital releases, we provide the order fulfilment from our warehouse, allowing customers to buy from a selection of their favourite record labels.

We've launched with just 14 labels but have a growing list of big independents who will be joining the service shortly.

We used jPlayer as our primary music player for playing samples of all the products on our site and couldn't be happier with it and It would be great if we could be included in your list of jPlayer implementations!

Kind Regards,

Ben Craven

Mark Panaghiston

May 18, 2011, 2:07:15 PM5/18/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Recording in site thread for future...

Jplayer (Spotify theme)
http://www.enzymemusic.fr/lecteur/

Blog post:
http://dribbble.com/shots/143149-Jplayer-Spotify-theme-

Mark Panaghiston

May 18, 2011, 2:09:04 PM5/18/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Wow that sites uses jPlayer 0.2.5.beta.

Looks great though.
http://www.enzymemusic.fr/lecteur/

William Riley

May 19, 2011, 1:43:40 PM5/19/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm using jPlayer 1.2 on my website, http://www.oiledupbirds.com/
(specifically)
http://www.oiledupbirds.com/artists/theguys.php?artist=afunk

it's a creative commons licensed music label/artistic collective.

i'm in the midst of redoing the website also, i'll more than likely be using jPlayer 2.0, but it's not done yet. so, for future reference: beta.oiledupbirds.com

Maboa

May 19, 2011, 4:14:16 PM5/19/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Looking good. If you want to create a playlist with a custom scroll-bar you might consider jScrollPane http://jscrollpane.kelvinluck.com/ I used this recently to fairly good effect.

Cheers

Mark B

Johngo

May 19, 2011, 4:21:58 PM5/19/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I noticed the player is blended stylistically into the background. I
using drupal so I think I have to find the node template or edit the
jplayer css. Is that how you did this or doe ones have to edit the
skin in photoshop?

On May 19, 1:43 pm, William Riley <mikerile...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using jPlayer 1.2 on my website,http://www.oiledupbirds.com/
> (specifically)http://www.oiledupbirds.com/artists/theguys.php?artist=afunk

William Riley

May 20, 2011, 11:08:45 AM5/20/11
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
what I did was download the demo pack of 1.2, with blue monday, and I
edited the image (jplayer1.2/skin/jplayer.blue.monday.jpg) with GIMP
along with the CSS (jplayer1.2/skin/jplayer.blue.monday.css), tore all
the dependencies out of the demo-01.htm (after it was styled juuust
right) and placed it that page, then refined it even further. along
with a few PHP/mysql pulls, loops and variables, I have one dynamic
page for all of the musicians.

i'm hoping there will be a way I can easily refresh jplayer's playlist
variable in my beta site. I want to bend it so I could make the
variable global, then drag-and-drop items into the playlist panel to
add them, reorder them easily, and other really fun jQueryUI stuff.

-riley

Maboa

Jun 6, 2011, 4:24:06 AM6/6/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
http://dickberk.com and http://www.kurzweg.ch/

Just so we have sites that use jPlayer in one place.

Preston Thomas

Jun 8, 2011, 1:29:48 PM6/8/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Using jPlayer with an excellent auto-playlist function I found somewhere in the jPlayer groups.
Built this to site is to share some of the music I've written for my latest CD.

technopeasant

Jun 9, 2011, 5:26:19 AM6/9/11
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Maboa