[JP Quakers] UPDATE: Meeting Weekly, Wednesday evenings

Judy Goldberger

Apr 16, 2010, 11:12:17 AM4/16/10
to JP Quakers

Dear Friends of JP Quakers,

Starting April 21st, we will meet weekly for meeting for worship on Wednesday evenings, 7 p.m. in the homes of members. The host will provide a simple meal beforehand. Please join us! For meeting location or more information, call or e-mail me at 857-719-4057 or jpquakers [at] bhfm.org.

Because messages to this Google Group are archived on the internet, I will not be sending out meeting locations on this e-mail list. I apologize for the inconvenience. We will set up a Google calendar with meeting locations. To subscribe to this calendar, please call me, and we will let you know when it is up.

We look forward to meeting you. Until then, may you be richly blessed.

Judy Goldberger
Judy Goldberger
jpquakers [at] bhfm.org
Jamaica Plain Quakers is a worship group under the care of Beacon Hill Friends Meeting. We seek to build up a Quaker experiment that is rooted in the local community, a real Neighborhood Meeting, bringing with it risks and responsibility. We seek to evoke that "something of God" in everybody. There is a long history of both reflection and action inextricably intertwined and interdependent within spiritual communities. We honor that, and hope to learn from those experiences.

Follow us on Facebook here.