Reversion of prior fix for notifications when all licenses in use?

mdura...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2022, 9:46:55 AM9/19/22
to JEB Decompiler

On Friday we witnessed the same behavior, when the licenses were all in use, a new instance of JEB would just immediately close with no notice to the user.

mdura...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2023, 2:30:59 PM1/3/23
to JEB Decompiler
Is anyone looking at this? Almost 4 months later and no reply.

Nicolas Falliere

Jan 3, 2023, 4:19:36 PM1/3/23
to mdura...@gmail.com, JEB Decompiler
Hello Michael,

Apologies, we did not receive the update email ("On Friday we witnessed the same behavior").
I will look into it this week!

In the future, please use the Slack channel (https://www.pnfsoftware.com/chat) or email sup...@pnfsoftware.com if the support request is confidential.

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect

Nicolas Falliere

Jan 3, 2023, 6:17:11 PM1/3/23
to mdura...@gmail.com, JEB Decompiler
Mike,

The regression was identified and fixed. The fix will go in the next update (4.25). Thank you for reporting this :-)

Best regards,