Fwd: Big Tom Virtual Town Hall March 25, 2020

Herbert Califano

Mar 21, 2020, 10:26:22 AM3/21/20
to j24-fleet-...@googlegroups.com, j24-fl...@googlegroups.com
The Big Tom Wednesday series is our sailing venue of choice.  There will be a virtual Town Hall meeting, otherwise known as the skippers meeting, on March 25 at 7:30 PM.  All are welcome to attend ON LINE .  See notice of event and link to log on.

The Big Tom  events are NOT EBYRA's with a new name. The Wednesday Night series is organized by CIYC and City Island Cup is organized by Harlem YC. So log on and see what’s happening. The organizational meetings between CIYC and HYC have been a pleasure to attend with an attitude of we will do whatever is needed to make sailing an enjoyable event.

There will be sailing and racing….eventually

Stay healthy
Jeep
Fl61 fleet captain

Begin forwarded message:

From: The Yacht Racing Association of Long Island Sound <off...@yralis.org>
Subject: Big Tom Virtual Town Hall March 25, 2020
Date: March 17, 2020 at 12:55:51 PM EDT

Yacht Racing Association of LIS
Regatta Update

To All Big Tom Town Hall Attendees:

Given the current health situation, you can attend the Big Tom Racing Committee's Town Hall by video conference.  Matt Stainback from HYC has set up a video conference channel for us.  See his instructions below.  Walter Ziobro and Ernie Bivona will be in attendance at CIYC for the meeting.   In preparation for this meeting, please go to Yachtscoring for Big Tom Wednesday Night Racing by using this link and then go to the documents section for the proposed SI and  then to the NOR https://www.yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=11801

Topic: Big Tom Townhall Meeting
Time: Mar 25, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

If joining by computer, simply click the link below and follow the instructions:
https://zoom.us/j/196360301.  No code is needed.

If joining by phone, call the number below, then enter the Meeting ID when prompted.
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
 Meeting ID: 196 360 301

We would like for this meeting to be as interactive as possible, so we recommend joining by computer. And if you have a camera set up, please share your video. Here is a brief video showing exactly how to sign on, and share your audio and video: Zoom Instructional Video

Yacht Racing Association of Long Island Sound
180 East Prospect Avenue
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

The Yacht Racing Association of Long Island Sound,180 East Prospect Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Sent by off...@yralis.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!

Herbert Califano