Fall Series Sept. 16th

ksailor

Sep 12, 2018, 9:13:15 PM9/12/18
to J24 Fleet 61

Hi All-  There are three boats that have indicated that they can sail on the 16th.  They are Jeepers, Panic Attack, and Seven Seas.  If there are at least 3 boats, I will run 3 races per the NOR for the season that is posted on the Fleet 61 website. I will post this message on the fleet61 google groups site.  Please confirm that you will be participating so that everyone can see who is sailing.  thanks, Kevin

Roy Smith

Sep 12, 2018, 9:23:05 PM9/12/18
to j24-fl...@googlegroups.com
Panic Attack is racing.

On Sep 12, 2018, at 9:13 PM, ksailor <j24k...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All-  There are three boats that have indicated that they can sail on the 16th.  They are Jeepers, Panic Attack, and Seven Seas.  If there are at least 3 boats, I will run 3 races per the NOR for the season that is posted on the Fleet 61 website. I will post this message on the fleet61 google groups site.  Please confirm that you will be participating so that everyone can see who is sailing.  thanks, Kevin

This is the "J24 Fleet 61" Google Group

Also see our fleet website: http://j24fleet61.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "J24 Fleet 61" group.

Hideki.Ha...@nomura.com

Sep 13, 2018, 11:58:16 AM9/13/18
to j24-fl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your coordination of the fall series. Unfortunately Seven Seas can’t this week. We will join only Hoxsie Regatta if we have…

Best

Hideki

DO NOT open attachments or click on web links that are unexpected or contain unknown senders. If you have any doubts exercise caution and report it via the "Report Email" button, or send it as an attachment to "Spam Submissions".

Hi All-  There are three boats that have indicated that they can sail on the 16th.  They are Jeepers, Panic Attack, and Seven Seas.  If there are at least 3 boats, I will run 3 races per the NOR for the season that is posted on the Fleet 61 website. I will post this message on the fleet61 google groups site.  Please confirm that you will be participating so that everyone can see who is sailing.  thanks, Kevin

This is the "J24 Fleet 61" Google Group

Also see our fleet website: http://j24fleet61.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "J24 Fleet 61" group.

PLEASE READ: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Nomura Holding America Inc., Nomura Securities International, Inc, and their respective subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state the views of such entity. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.