isgl3d application with standard UI components (multiple ViewControllers?)

已查看 77 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Miriam Melnick

未读,
2013年3月12日 12:35:312013/3/12
收件人 isg...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

I am trying to build an open-source iPad app that has an Isgl3d view and also some standard iOS UI components. See screenshot for an idea of what I want. I am trying to figure out how to use multiple UIViewControllers with the Isgl3dDirector. Can anyone point me in the direction of an example or give me an idea how UIViewControllers interact with Isgl3dDirector? I am using iOS 6, so I do have child viewControllers available.

Thank you very much!

- Miriam

sooonism

未读,
2013年4月5日 22:52:172013/4/5
收件人 isg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You should consider storyboard. Here are some links I got:

I never try it myself so I am not sure if it is still working. But at least provide you a starting point. Have fun!

Maurizio De Cecco

未读,
2014年3月5日 09:34:082014/3/5
收件人 isg...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

i am in a similar situation, i want to migrate from a single isgl3d view application to a multi isgl3d view application that are managed by normal UIKit component.
Any chance or hints based on your experience ?

Maurizio

Miriam Melnick

未读,
2014年3月5日 10:00:372014/3/5
收件人 isg...@googlegroups.com
No, I am sorry to report that within the scope of my thesis I did not find a solution to this issue.

Best of luck!

- Miriam

回复全部
回复作者