isgl3d application with standard UI components (multiple ViewControllers?)

Miriam Melnick

Mar 12, 2013, 12:35:31 PM3/12/13
to isg...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

I am trying to build an open-source iPad app that has an Isgl3d view and also some standard iOS UI components. See screenshot for an idea of what I want. I am trying to figure out how to use multiple UIViewControllers with the Isgl3dDirector. Can anyone point me in the direction of an example or give me an idea how UIViewControllers interact with Isgl3dDirector? I am using iOS 6, so I do have child viewControllers available.

Thank you very much!

- Miriam

sooonism

Apr 5, 2013, 10:52:17 PM4/5/13
to isg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You should consider storyboard. Here are some links I got:

I never try it myself so I am not sure if it is still working. But at least provide you a starting point. Have fun!

Maurizio De Cecco

Mar 5, 2014, 9:34:08 AM3/5/14
to isg...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

i am in a similar situation, i want to migrate from a single isgl3d view application to a multi isgl3d view application that are managed by normal UIKit component.
Any chance or hints based on your experience ?

Maurizio

Miriam Melnick

Mar 5, 2014, 10:00:37 AM3/5/14
to isg...@googlegroups.com
No, I am sorry to report that within the scope of my thesis I did not find a solution to this issue.

Best of luck!

- Miriam