What are the pain points in getting data ready for phylogenomic analysis?

Gavin Huttley

May 19, 2023, 10:22:48 PM5/19/23
to IQ-TREE
Hi all!

I'm a developer of the open source software tool cogent3 for genomic data wrangling and molecular evolutionary analyses. (cogent3 is a direct descendant of PyCogent, of which I was co-lead developer with Rob Knight.)

I'm running a survey to evaluate what the major computational challenges being faced by our community are in terms of getting data ready for phylogenomic analyses.
If this is of interest to you, you can fill out the survey at https://forms.gle/VSt8TKdWtzUfe5A99

It will take <2 minutes.

Please forward to any colleagues who you think might be interested!

thank you!

Gavin