Could you share with the R code for the concord.cf.stat?

Jessica

Jun 28, 2019, 3:18:56 AM6/28/19
to IQ-TREE
Hi everyone,

I want to look at the links between bootstrap, gCF, and sCF across all nodes of the tree. But I cann't open the link in https://gist.github.com, where you placed the code.Could you paste the R code for showing the concord.cf.stat, which you used in http://www.robertlanfear.com/blog/files/concordance_factors.html at section "How concordance factors relate to each other and to bootstraps". Thanks.

Cheers,
Jessica

Minh Bui

Jun 30, 2019, 2:43:59 PM6/30/19
to IQ-TREE, Jessica, Rob Lanfear
Hi Jessica,

Rob (CC here) will better answer this question. I think you can click on “view raw” at the bottom right of the code snippet.

Cheers,
Minh

IQ-TREE

Jun 30, 2019, 8:10:39 PM6/30/19
to IQ-TREE
Hi Jessica,

Minh is right. But if that's not working, here's the link:

https://gist.github.com/roblanf/992ed3b37eca757ce91b9ed5da15554e

You need up to line 21 to make the plot int the section you were interested
in.

Rob