Question about an error message with a tree topology test, -au command and bp-RELL

Gabriel DUPRE

May 6, 2020, 11:47:22 AM5/6/20
to IQ-TREE
Hi everyone,

I am using IQ-Tree v1.6.7 on a GNU environment and I've had some trouble doing a topology test.
I would like to perform the weighted KH, SH and the approximately unbiased (AU) tests to my data. Here below is the command-line I used, and the following error message:

command-line:
iqtree -s [alignment.aln] -z [trees.set] -n 0 -zb 1000 -zw -au
error message:
The AU test is temporarily disabled due to numerical issue when bp-RELL=0

What does this error message mean, and how can I fix this issue?

Kind regards

Gabriel

Minh Bui

May 6, 2020, 8:36:09 PM5/6/20
to IQ-TREE, Gabriel DUPRE
Hi Gabriel,

Quite simple answer: use the latest version, either v1.6.12 or v2.0.4 (if you want more features in v2.0.4, whereas v1.6 is more stable).

Cheers
Minh

Gabriel DUPRE

May 27, 2020, 9:59:49 AM5/27/20