IQTREE Web Server Not Working?

Jan

Jul 31, 2018, 1:27:35 AM7/31/18
to IQ-TREE
Hi There,

I have successfully used the web server (http://iqtree.cibiv.univie.ac.at) in the past, approx. a month ago. However, it has been acting strangely and then not working at all.

1) July 26, 2018 : I tried to retrieve my results and it would not let me. I went to Analysis Results > selected my analysis > DOWNLOAD SELECTED JOBS but it would not let me download.

2) July 30, 2018 : I tried to submit my alignment file (FASTA format) into the Model Selection > sequence type : protein > new model selection procedure : yes [+R] selected > Email (i entered my email) > SUBMIT JOB
However, the uploading dialog popped up and I waited for 20+ mins but it would not finish submitting the job. It eventually just disappears and everything refreshes.

I have tried several files that had worked in the past, different browsers, different times throughout the day, and it is still not working. I am unclear as to why this is happening? Is the online server no longer supported or should I just wait a couple days and then try again?

Thank you,
Jan

Minh Bui

Aug 1, 2018, 6:03:16 AM8/1/18
to iqt...@googlegroups.com, Jan
Dear Jan and others:

There has been a severe hardware failure. The admin just recovered it temporarily. So I think you can submit jobs now, but please expect interruption until further notice. We’ll let once the issue is fully resolved.

Thanks for your understanding,

Minh