Crash with Tree topology test using webserver

Chloe Ambroset

Jul 17, 2018, 2:48:56 AM7/17/18
to IQ-TREE
Hy,

I am using the tree topology test option in the IQ tree website in order to define the best tree topology amongst 10 trees but I always have this kind of error in the "run logg" winodw :

Reading trees in PhyML_trees_topology.nwk ...
10 trees detected
Note: 2.829 MB of RAM required!
Creating 10000 bootstrap replicates...
done
Tree 1 / LogL: -1055.533
Tree 2 / LogL: -984.738
Tree 3 / LogL: -1109.133
Tree 4 / LogL: -944.768
Tree 5 / LogL: -948.212
Tree 6 / LogL: -946.338
Tree 7 / LogL: -1055.532
Tree 8 / LogL: -939.406
Tree 9 / LogL: -942.253
Tree 10 / LogL: -942.253
Performing RELL-BP test...
Performing KH and SH test...
Computing pairwise logl difference variance ...
Performing WKH and WSH test...
Performing ELW test...
Performing approximately unbiased (AU) test...
7 MB required for AU test

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::string'
Generating 10 x 10000 multiscale bootstrap replicates... ERROR: STACK TRACE FOR DEBUGGING:
ERROR: 1 funcAbort() ERROR: 2 () ERROR: 3 gsignal() ERROR: 4 abort() ERROR: 5 __gnu_cxx::__verbose_terminate_handler()
ERROR: 6 () ERROR: 7 () ERROR: 8 () ERROR: 9 convert_int_vec(char const*, std::vector >&) ERROR: 10 Alignment::createBootstrapAlignment(int*, char const*, int*)
ERROR: 11 performAUTest(Params&, PhyloTree*, double*, std::vector >&)
ERROR: 12 evaluateTrees(Params&, IQTree*, std::vector >&, std::vector
ERROR: 13 reportPhyloAnalysis(Params&, IQTree&, ModelCheckpoint&)
ERROR: 14 runPhyloAnalysis(Params&, Checkpoint*)
ERROR: 15 main() ERROR: 16 __libc_start_main()
ERROR
ERROR: *** IQ-TREE CRASHES WITH SIGNAL ABORTED ERROR: *** For bug report please send to developers: ERROR: *** Log file: Aln_0568_20souches_SouchesRef_357pb.log ERROR: *** Alignment files (if possible)

What should I change ? The file format of my alignement and tree topology ? Should I download IQ tree on my computer ?
Someone will have an idea in order to help me ?

Thanks a lot !

Best

Chloé

Minh Bui

Jul 19, 2018, 1:56:32 PM7/19/18
to iqt...@googlegroups.com, Chloe Ambroset
Hi Chloe,

Please see a previous thread where we discussed this problem. Thanks

Minh

David Orr

Aug 20, 2018, 8:37:18 AM8/20/18
to IQ-TREE
Hi,

Could you please link the previous thread as I can't seem to find it and I have the same error.

Thanks

David

David Orr

Aug 21, 2018, 5:25:55 AM8/21/18
to IQ-TREE
Hi Chloe,

Did you find a solution to this problem as I am have the same issue?

Regards

David

Minh Bui

Aug 21, 2018, 5:59:05 PM8/21/18