Crashes with signal erroneous numeric

Manuela Cascini

Jan 6, 2019, 9:49:33 PM1/6/19
to IQ-TREE
Dear IQ-TREE developers team,
I'm trying to run a partitioned dataset analysis with topological backbone constraints, but I'm receiving an error.
Someone before me have encountered the same problem but I could not figure out how you solved it.
So I am as well pasting here are the first  10 and last 20 lines of the .log file:

########FIRST 10 LINES
IQ-TREE multicore version 1.5.2 for Linux 64-bit built Dec  3 2016
Copyright (c) 2011-2016 Nguyen Lam Tung, Olga Chernomor, Arndt von Haeseler and Bui Quang Minh.

Host:    cl4n008 (AVX512, FMA3, 377 GB RAM)
Command: iqtree-omp -sp infileTE.nex -g das_kanga_vombat -nt 4 -bb 1000
Seed:    276396 (Using SPRNG - Scalable Parallel Random Number Generator)
Time:    Thu Jan  3 15:09:44 2019
Kernel:  AVX+FMA - 4 threads(72 CPU cores detected)

Reading partition model file infileTE.nex ...

Reading partition nt (model=GTR+I+G, aln=5nuclear_DIPROS.phy, seq=DNA, pos= 1-6060) ...
Reading alignment file 5nuclear_DIPROS.phy ... Phylip format detected

#######LAST 20 LINES

===> START BOOTSTRAP REPLICATE NUMBER 1

Creating bootstrap alignment (seed: 276396)...

CHECKPOINT: Initial tree restored
Ascertainment bias correction: 8 unobservable constant patterns

NOTE: 974 MB RAM (0 GB) is required!
Estimate model parameters (epsilon = 0.100)
Optimizing GTR+F+I+G4 parameters for partition Duch (89 free parameters)
Optimizing GTR+F+I+G4 parameters for partition nt (223 free parameters)
Optimizing GTR+F+I+G4 parameters for partition loops (213 free parameters)
Optimizing GTR+F+I+G4 parameters for partition stems (213 free parameters)
Optimizing GTR+F+I+G4 parameters for partition m1 (221 free parameters)
Optimizing GTR+F+I+G4 parameters for partition m2 (221 free parameters)
Optimizing GTR2+FO+I+G4 parameters for partition m3 (214 free parameters)
Optimizing MK+FQ+ASC+G4 parameters for partition morpho (54 free parameters)
|             INITIALIZING CANDIDATE TREE SET                      |
Generating 99 parsimony trees...
*** IQ-TREE CRASHES WITH SIGNAL ERRONEOUS NUMERIC
*** For bug report please send to developers:
***    Log file: infileTE.nex.log
***    Alignment files (if possible)

Would you be able to tell me how to fix my input files in order to make the software running properly? I shall specify that the constraints I am using are only forcing a few nodes of the trees and not all of them.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Cheers,
Manu

Minh Bui

Jan 8, 2019, 6:28:24 AM1/8/19
to IQ-TREE, Manuela Cascini
Dear Manu,

Can you please use the latest version 1.6.9 and let me know if it works or not? If not, please send me the input files via personal email.

Cheers
Minh