iqtree.cibiv.univie.ac.at - does not work

Dmitry Karabanov

Jul 30, 2019, 4:29:54 AM7/30/19
to IQ-TREE
I'm trying to analyze, but I get the answer:

Sorry, there is an issue with the cluster system. We are trying to resolve it asap!

Please, repair my favorite server!

Heiko Schmidt

Jul 30, 2019, 5:22:20 AM7/30/19
to IQ-TREE Forum, Dmitry Karabanov
Dear Dmitry Karabanov,

Thank you for letting us know.

However, I have just sent a test job and it ran fine.

Could you give us any more information on how and what kind of job you ran?

Best wishes,
Heiko
> --

Heiko Schmidt
Center for Integrative Bioinformatics Vienna (CIBIV)
University of Vienna / Max Perutz Labs
http://www.cibiv.at/

Dmitry Karabanov

Jul 30, 2019, 7:05:17 AM7/30/19
to IQ-TREE
Thanks a lot!
Oh, it was probably a problem with my file.
My file's name had symbols ! and & - probably, this caused the server to crash.
I renamed the file - Hallelujah - it's OK.
Good luck CIBIV's WEB-IQ-TREE !
Dmitry