IQ-TREE version 1.6.5 - crash segmentation fault

ppu...@humboldt.org.co

Nov 14, 2018, 10:56:22 AM11/14/18
to IQ-TREE
Dear IQ-TREE Team,

IQ-TREE multicore version 1.6.5 for Mac OS X 64-bit, crashed with signal segmentation faults after running the following command:

iqtree -s Concat_alig_16S_COI_Myh6_Rag1_Rag2_30Oct2018.nex -st DNA -pre 14Nov2018_Run_1 -spp 14Nov2018_partition_file.nex -m TESTMERGEONLY -rcluster 10 -bb 1000

I would like to find the best partitioning scheme for my data with a relaxed clustering at 10% and run tree reconstruction with ultrafast bootstrap. See log file attached.

Thanks for your help.
Paola

14Nov2018_Run_1.log

Minh Bui

Nov 14, 2018, 9:38:21 PM11/14/18
to IQ-TREE, ppu...@humboldt.org.co
Hi Paola, Just a quick comment right now: Can you please update to the latest version (1.6.8)? If it does not work, then let us know again.

Thanks, Minh

<14Nov2018_Run_1.log>

ppu...@humboldt.org.co

Nov 15, 2018, 10:23:32 PM11/15/18