Issue with the cluster system

Naturhistorisches Museum Bern

Aug 10, 2021, 10:24:23 AM8/10/21
to IQ-TREE
Hi,
Since more than one week I cannot send jobs because of issues in the cluster system. When will it be fixed?
Thanks solving the problem.
Best,
Jeannette

Minh Bui

Aug 11, 2021, 7:49:11 PM8/11/21
to IQ-TREE, Naturhistorisches Museum Bern
Hi Jeannette,

I assume that you refer to the web server at http://iqtree.cibiv.univie.ac.at. As I look just now, the server load is 280% (!). The server is located in Vienna (Austria). I’m not there and the server is maintained by a local team. So unfortunately I can’t answer your question.

Alternatively you can try the command line version. As soon as you know the command line, you will find it not difficult to use. See this quickstart guide: http://www.iqtree.org/doc/Quickstart.

You can also try other web servers, go to http://www.iqtree.org and click on “Web server” for a number of those.

Cheers
Minh