New citation for the ultrafast bootstrap (UFBoot)

Bui Quang Minh

Oct 25, 2017, 7:13:55 AM10/25/17
to iqt...@googlegroups.com
Dear users,

We have now a new citation for the ultrafast bootstrap (UFBoot):

D.T. Hoang, O. Chernomor, A. von Haeseler, B.Q. Minh, and L.S. Vinh (in press) UFBoot2: Improving the ultrafast bootstrap approximation. Mol. Biol. Evol., in press.
https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msx281

Please change your citation accordingly for the UFBoot from now on.

Kind regards,

Minh (on behalf of co-authors)

Karen Meusemann

Feb 13, 2018, 11:35:16 PM2/13/18
to IQ-TREE
Dear Minh

I recognized that a job with -bb 1000 and -bnni crashed with the mpi version (release 1.6.1) and moi related error messages. Can UFboot run with the mpi version or is this not possible yet?
Do i have to put in the command line in addition -fast?

Best and thanks in advance
Karen