Checkpoint/Restart

molloy...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 9:44:51 AM12/2/15
to IQTREE
Hello,

I noticed there is a checkpoint.cpp file in the IQTree source code, but I haven't been able find in the documentation how to use checkpoint/restart. This would be great, since I am running on a system with a 24 hour limit.

Thanks!
Erin

Bui Quang Minh

Dec 2, 2015, 5:47:05 PM12/2/15
to iqt...@googlegroups.com
Dear Erin, that’s right, but we are still implementing this feature. It is planned for version 1.4. So stay tuned ;-)

Minh

Bui Quang Minh
Center for Integrative Bioinformatics Vienna (CIBIV)
Campus Vienna Biocenter 5, VBC5, Ebene 1
A-1030 Vienna, Austria
Phone: ++43 1 4277 74326
Email: minh.bui (AT) univie.ac.at

molloy...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2015, 4:02:46 PM12/3/15
to IQTREE, minh...@univie.ac.at
Sounds great! Thanks for getting back to me! -Erin