iqtree 2.0 crushes at while computing bootstrap consensus tree..

Bruno Donzelli

Jan 23, 2020, 7:37:02 PM1/23/20
to IQ-TREE
IQ-TREE multicore version 2.0-rc1 for Linux 64-bit built Nov 21 2019

command:
iqtree -p ./gblocks/ --prefix concat -B 1000 -T 2

Lines displayed just before crushing

Computing bootstrap consensus tree...
Reading input file concat.splits.nex...
16 taxa and 29 splits.
Consensus tree written to concat.contree
Reading input trees file concat.contree
Log-likelihood of consensus tree: -7202214.843
ERROR: STACK TRACE FOR DEBUGGING:
ERROR:
ERROR: *** IQ-TREE CRASHES WITH SIGNAL ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION
ERROR: *** For bug report please send to developers:
ERROR: ***    Log file: concat.log
ERROR: ***    Alignment files (if possible)
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

gblocks_dataset.zip

Wendy Valencia

Mar 2, 2020, 5:25:43 PM3/2/20
to IQ-TREE
Hi All,

I'm having the same problem, and it also crashes with illegal instruction error message. However all the steps including the ML tree, seem to be right, so I'm not sure what is the problem...

Have you solved this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Wendy

Minh Bui

Mar 4, 2020, 7:06:35 AM3/4/20
to IQ-TREE, Wendy Valencia
Hi there,

Pls add “--no-terrace” option, it was discussed in another recent thread.

Thanks!
Minh