IPDA PDS4 Workshop

Crichton, Daniel J (US 3902)

Feb 2, 2021, 11:18:58 AMFeb 2
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, sreenath, Christophe Arviset, ajay_p...@sac.isro.gov.in, prapti_mittal, BN Ramakrishna, tps...@gmail.com, EXTERNAL-Stein, Tom (US 4210-Affiliate), Padams, Jordan H (US 398A), Hughes, John S (US 398B), Sebastien Besse, Tanya Lim, Bruno Merin, Fabrizio Giordano, Loubrieu, Thomas G (US 398F), Isa Barbarisi

Dear IPDA:

The IPDA will be holding a PDS4 workshop with two key emphasis: (i) Software and Tools and (2) Information Model and Standards.    Our ISRO colleagues will host the workshop.    The current plan is to hold these workshops on the following days/times:

February 19, 04:00 UTC  - Software/Tools Session

March 4, 04:00 UTC  – Information Model/Data Standards Session

A draft agenda is available here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10FOFByEp65tb91xptCn50Obn70qar4b4vRhLIltbzsU/edit

We will distribute logistics information in the coming days.

Best regards,

Dan

Crichton, Daniel J (US 3902)

Feb 15, 2021, 10:47:45 AMFeb 15
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, sreenath, Christophe Arviset, ajay_p...@sac.isro.gov.in, prapti_mittal, BN Ramakrishna, tps...@gmail.com, EXTERNAL-Stein, Tom (US 4210-Affiliate), Padams, Jordan H (US 398A), Hughes, John S (US 398B), Sebastien Besse, Tanya Lim, Bruno Merin, Fabrizio Giordano, Loubrieu, Thomas G (US 398F), Isa Barbarisi, Mcclanahan, Timothy P. (GSFC-6900), Morgan, Thomas H. (GSFC-6901)

Dear IPDA Colleagues,

We are looking forward to kicking off the PDS4 IPDA Workshop this week with our ISRO colleagues covering “Software/Tools”.   I have attached the latest agenda for your review.

Below is the connection information for the workshop.

February 19, 04:00 UTC  - Software/Tools Session

https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m063d1cf3a130f08335516cb8cba4add0

Meeting number (access code): 199 086 1661

Meeting password: wWfEGkNk645

Best regards,

Dan

IPDA Workshop on PDS4 - 2021-2.pdf