IPDA Steering Committee meeting 7-9 September 13:00-16:00 UTC - Agenda

Christophe Arviset

Sep 1, 2021, 5:10:32 PMSep 1
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christophe Arviset

Dear all

The IPDA meeting is coming up soon next week, and I’ve worked out on the agenda that you can find on the IPDA wiki

16th IPDA Steering Committee Virtual Meeting (7-9 September 2021) - IPDA - OSR Wiki (nasa.gov)

(also attached to this email for your convenience)

Please edit directly the agenda with your name to confirm the presenter(s) for the Agency Reports on day 1 and the IPDA Projects Reports on day 2.

If you prefer to send me your inputs for me to edit the agenda, that’s also fine with me.

Meeting details through webex are in the agenda and you should have received 1 calendar invitation for each of the days.

--

Thanks in advance and looking forward to “meet” you next week 😊 !

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christoph...@esa.int

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb.
Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN                                                                    Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).
IPDA-146505841-010921-1408-4.pdf