Agenda for IPDA SC telecon on 17/06/2020 17:00 CEST

1 view

Christophe Arviset

Jun 10, 2020, 8:25:07 AM6/10/20
to ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com, Christoph...@esa.int
Dear all

I hope this email finds you and your families in good health in these
complicated circumstances. Although the future remains with a great deal
of uncertainties, it's good to see the situation improving in many
countries.

As planned, we won't have a full face to face IPDA meeting in June, but
we agreed to hold a normal telecon and we can discuss what to do this
fall about a more complete (virtual?) meeting...

The draft agenda is available at the IPDA Confluence page

https://osr.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/display/IPDA/2020-06-17+IPDA+Telecon

And here are the webex details

IPDA SC
Hosted by Christophe Michel Pierre Arviset

Wednesday, Jun 17, 2020 5:00 pm | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC+02:00)
Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting number: 144 014 197
Password: meet123455
https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=m122230e9c4e30c5903034ff01355c924

Join by phone
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 144 014 197

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET Christoph...@esa.int

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN Mob: +34 655 05 43 03

personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).

Stéphane Erard

Jun 17, 2020, 11:35:07 AM6/17/20
to christoph...@esa.int, ipd...@googlegroups.com, ipda...@googlegroups.com
Here is the info for Europlanet

- The member is the Europlanet Society
- their web site is here: https://www.europlanet-society.org/
and I attach the logo below
(it’s white on white though
We had this conversation before, see my mail on 06/11/2019 09:55)
+ there is a black on white version here : https://www.europlanet-society.org/wp-content/themes/epn2020/img/logo.svg
Let me know if you need anything else

Stéphane