Flora of Chakrata: Urtica parviflora from Chakrata

Balkar Arya

Sep 28, 2011, 9:52:02 PM9/28/11

Sep 28, 2011, 10:51:37 PM9/28/11

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Sep 28, 2011, 11:31:43 PM9/28/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Sir, you have provided the id at the spot but i forgot that. Today when saw a photo of location i recall it immediately

J.M. Garg

Mar 1, 2014, 3:35:26 AM3/1/14
to efloraofindia, Balkar Singh
U. ardens as per another thread.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2265 members & 1,82,700 messages on 28/2/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80,000 images).

Urtica parviflora-1 (1).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (2).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (3).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (4).JPG
Urtica parviflora-1 (5).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 3, 2023, 5:37:16 AM8/3/23
to eFloraofIndia
Yes Garg ji

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 3, 2023, 5:42:15 AM8/3/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Don't see images nowadays !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

JM Garg

Aug 25, 2023, 6:03:09 AM8/25/23
to Balkar Arya, GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia
Taking it as Urtica himalayensis Kunth & Bouché (syn: Urtica mairei var. oblongifolia C.J.Chen; Urtica zayuensis C.J.Chen) as per discussions at A relook at our specimens of Urtica parviflora.
Thanks, Tabish ji, for pointing out.

Aug 26, 2023, 10:31:18 PM8/26/23
to eFloraofIndia
Yes Garg ji