Santali names(s) of Bauhinia variegata L.

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dinesh Valke

未讀,
2021年11月10日 清晨6:17:582021/11/10
收件者:efloraofindia
Dear Prasanta ji, and friends,
Please help with the name jinjir OR jhinjhir in Ol Chiki script ... reference: A Santali-English dictionary by A. Campbell, of the Santal mission.
If there are any other valid names, please help me with them too.

Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

未讀,
2021年11月10日 清晨6:19:552021/11/10
收件者:efloraofindia、Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji, forgot to add you as recipient of this mail.
Regards.

Prasanta Hembram

未讀,
2021年11月10日 上午9:53:442021/11/10
收件者:Dinesh Valke、efloraofindia
Respected sir,
Thanks for the query, the transcription for jhinjir will be ᱡᱷᱤᱱᱡᱷᱤᱨ, jinjir (ᱡᱤᱱᱡᱤᱨ). I'm in the midway for creating a transcripted database of plant names based on Santali-English dictionary. I will share it with you soon.

with best regards
Prasanta Hembram

Dinesh Valke

未讀,
2021年11月11日 凌晨3:35:472021/11/11
收件者:Prasanta Hembram、efloraofindia
Thank you very very much dear Prasanta ji. This is of immense help !!!
Transcripted database of plant names, based on Santali-English dictionary, will be a great contribution to eFI  - for knowing Santali names of plants, and of immense help to me in compiling names.

Regards.
Dinesh
回覆所有人
回覆作者