248 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 11, 2022, 3:32:58ā€ÆAM1/11/22
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, with kind regards, Sam.
248 Identify wild plant
20211025_154748.jpg
20211025_154027.jpg
20211025_153814.jpg
20211025_154723.jpg
20211025_154633.jpg
20211025_154525.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 11, 2022, 3:35:28ā€ÆAM1/11/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211025_154819.jpg
20211025_154846.jpg
20211025_154924.jpg
20211025_154128.jpg
20211025_154249.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 11, 2022, 3:36:49ā€ÆAM1/11/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20211025_154406.jpg
20211025_154336.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2022, 3:44:13ā€ÆAM1/11/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Pl. check comparative images at Urticularia.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 11 Jan, 2022, 2:02 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 11, 2022, 4:05:50ā€ÆAM1/11/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Yes, it isĀ Urticularia sp., dear Garg ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

Mahadeswara

Jan 11, 2022, 11:06:46ā€ÆPM1/11/22
to efloraofindia
Wonderful upload. Utricularia from me also.

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2022, 3:04:28ā€ÆAM1/15/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Does not seem to match with any of the species listed at comparative images atĀ Utricularia

With regards,
J.M.Garg
248 Identify wild plant
20211025_154748.jpg
20211025_154027.jpg
20211025_153814.jpg
20211025_154723.jpg
20211025_154633.jpg
20211025_154525.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2022, 3:04:54ā€ÆAM1/15/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Jan 15, 2022, 3:05:21ā€ÆAM1/15/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thank you very much dear Garg ji for forwarding my ID request, kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Jan 18, 2022, 4:59:41ā€ÆAM1/18/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Does not seem to match with any of the species listed at comparative images atĀ Utricularia

Jan 18, 2022, 5:00:54ā€ÆAM1/18/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

J.M. Garg

Jan 18, 2022, 6:37:11ā€ÆAM1/18/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks a lot, Jana ji.
It was from Kerala.Ā

Jan 18, 2022, 8:36:17ā€ÆAM1/18/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, Jana ji
Yes, it is very close toĀ Utricularia graminifolia, thank you very much for ID my plant, some differences in appearance, but I am agreed to whatever your decision, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Jan 21, 2022, 10:38:48ā€ÆAM1/21/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Hi, Sam ji,
You forgot to give details in this post.Ā
Pl. seeĀ 248 ID wild plant

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 21, 2022, 11:01:16ā€ÆAM1/21/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Oh!!Ā  Sorry dear Garg ji,

Family name: Lentibulariaceae

Common name: Grass Leaved Bladderwort, Sitaā€™s Tear

Local name: MAL: ą“šąµ‚ą“¤ą“¾ą“™ąµą“•ąµą“² ChoothaankulaĀ  MAR: Seetechiaswe

Location: near Vannappuram Thodupuzha Idukki Dist. Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 25.10.2021, 03.40pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, hilly watering rock

Plant habit: carnivorous, erect, slender weak cylindrical fleshy stem 0.5mm diameter, perennial

Height: 10cm

Leaves: glued for catching insects, green nice ovate, size:03Ɨ2.5mm

Flower: size:07Ɨ09mm, violet, non fragrant

Fruit: capsules 3-4 mm long, ovoid, thickened along dehiscent marginĀ

Seed: seeds 0.2-0.4 mm across, subglobose to obovoid; hilum terminal, prominent; testa cells reticulate

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

Medicinal use: veg, malaria, kidney stone, inflammation, urinary infections, swelling, wounds

Propagation: seed

J.M. Garg

Jan 24, 2022, 12:48:15ā€ÆAM1/24/22
to efloraofindia, samkuzh...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, Jana ji.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 22:02, Green Grass <> wrote:
Thank you Garg ji! Lot many details have been given.

Thank you Mr.Sam! My identification is based on flower alone. If you see any difference in the characters please analyse them further. I will help you. In this section several new species have been described recently and many more are likely to be discovered šŸ‘

regards
jana

On Sun, 23 Jan, 2022, 9:47 pm J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Details are given below:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 3, 2022, 12:41:48ā€ÆPM3/3/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, Jana ji,
Devanshi Ma'am suggested it as Utricularia lazulina, please check her image and suggestions in the screenshot, with kind regards, Sam.
Screenshot_20220303-230327_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-230250_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-230342_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-230130_Facebook.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 9, 2022, 1:02:03ā€ÆAM3/9/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia
Hi, Sam ji,
Dr. M K Jana has revised Utricularia in S.India.Ā
I do not know about Devanshi Krishna.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg