319 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:18:15 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID rare wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist.,Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 16.05.2022, 02.20pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, rocky, shaded streamside

Plant habit: small shrub, erect, weak stem 06mm base diameter, hairy, roots on stem base, perennial

Height: 20cm

Leaves: alternate, ovate, oblong, apex, soft, serrated margins, size up to:20×9cm

Flower: axillary racemose, pendulous, clustered, diameter:09mm, white, good fragrance

Fruit: berries ovoid green into off-white, size:9×5cm, edible sweet

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +rr
319 Identify wild plant
20220516142136_IMG_6613.JPG
20220516142222_IMG_6619.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:21:40 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022, 1:49 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing more images
20220516142428_IMG_6631.JPG
20220516142304_IMG_6625.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:23:10 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516143109_IMG_6652.JPG
20220516143310_IMG_6657.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:24:35 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516143333_IMG_6660.JPG
20220516143414_IMG_6661.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:34:18 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516142406_IMG_6629.JPG
20220516143426_IMG_6662.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:35:07 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516143525_IMG_6664.JPG
20220516143458_IMG_6663.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:35:50 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516143631_IMG_6666.JPG
20220516143607_IMG_6665.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:36:27 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516143710_IMG_6668.JPG
20220516143812_IMG_6670.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 4:39:52 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220516144056_IMG_6675.JPG
20220516143832_IMG_6671.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2022, 5:08:38 AM6/1/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image.
20220516143920_IMG_6672.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2022, 8:41:32 PM6/1/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Appears to be from Rubiaceae.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2022, 8:49:14 PM6/1/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 2, 2022, 1:06:08 AM6/2/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
Thank you very much for sharing link, it maybe Rubiaceae. Only one image that something close to my plant, but it's fruits are entirely different.  I had fruits image in my damaged phone clicked in previous year and I am expecting it's fruits.  Please note that my plant growing erect without any branches up to 20cm height,very rare plant, with kind regards, Sam.
Screenshot_20220602-101941_Chrome.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 6, 2022, 12:04:09 PM6/6/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Pl. see 15 high res. images at this link.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
20220516143710_IMG_6668.JPG
20220516143812_IMG_6670.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 6, 2022, 12:26:06 PM6/6/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
Thank you very much for forwarding my request for ID assistance, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Jun 23, 2022, 1:48:03 AM6/23/22
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
20220516143710_IMG_6668.JPG
20220516143310_IMG_6657.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 23, 2022, 5:27:46 AM6/23/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very much dear Garg ji for forwarding my request for ID, with kind regards, Sam.

Dr E S Santhosh Kumar

Jun 23, 2022, 6:56:55 AM6/23/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Rhynchotechum permolle

J.M. Garg

Jun 23, 2022, 7:00:33 AM6/23/22
to Dr E S Santhosh Kumar, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks a lot, Santhosh ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 23, 2022, 10:08:10 AM6/23/22
to J.M. Garg, Dr E S Santhosh Kumar, efloraofindia
Great dear Santhosh Ji, yes, it is Rhynchotechum permolle, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.