a picture to share 160110 ET

Thiruvengadam Ekambaram

Jan 16, 2010, 11:56:59 AM1/16/10
to indiantreepix
Friends
This plant with flower and fruit picture, I took on the way to
Navegaon National Park on 30th Dec , 2009.
I want to share with you

With Warm Regards,

E.Thiruvengadam
Mobile 09987886892
Chembur, Mumbai

IMG_0283.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 19, 2010, 7:26:12 AM2/19/10
to efloraofindia, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, satish pardeshi, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

IMG_0283.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2010, 9:44:38 PM3/12/10
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram
Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Mar 13, 2010, 12:25:19 AM3/13/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram
Dear all,
i think the plant is Dolichos lablab L. the fruit is flat I hope but as the photo is taken in side view the morphology of the fruit is not visible.
Regards
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)
9674221362 (Mobile)

Kenneth Greby

Mar 13, 2010, 12:39:18 PM3/13/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish pardeshi, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram
Possibly Dolichos lablab (Hyacinth Bean)?

Regards--
Ken Greby.