Grass ID141010PHK3

Pravin Kawale

Oct 14, 2010, 3:34:40 AM10/14/10

Oct 14, 2010, 6:41:43 AM10/14/10
looks like Heteropogon contortus.

Regards,
Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai

Muthu Karthick

Oct 14, 2010, 6:49:48 AM10/14/10
to rajdeo singh, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
No it is not Heteropogon contortus.
--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

tanay bose

Oct 14, 2010, 9:50:27 AM10/14/10
to Muthu Karthick, rajdeo singh, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
My thoughts are same as Muthu's
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Nov 3, 2010, 8:17:15 AM11/3/10
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, tanay bose, Muthu Karthick, grassman

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Hello,
looks like Heteropogon contortus.

Regards,
Rajdeo Singh”

“No it is not Heteropogon contortus.” from Muthu ji

“My thoughts are same as Muthu's
Tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC09299.JPG
DSC09303.JPG
DSC09300.JPG
DSC09301.JPG

Joshi Pankaj

Nov 3, 2010, 8:37:12 AM11/3/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, tanay bose, Muthu Karthick, grassman
Dear All Members.
Diwali wishes.

We have also recorded this grass species from our area-Heteropogon contortus.

Regards.

Pankaj

Pankaj N. Joshi, Ph.D
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 235025, 329408; Fax: 235027
Cell: +91 94269 49523
Optional E-mail: pranav...@rediffmail.com

Nov 4, 2010, 5:35:03 AM11/4/10
to Joshi Pankaj, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, tanay bose, Muthu Karthick, grassman
A reply:
"dear garg ji
to me it seems to Sehima sp.
regards
Dr.Anil Kumar"

C KUNHIKANNAN

Nov 8, 2010, 2:50:02 PM11/8/10
to Joshi Pankaj, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, tanay bose, Muthu Karthick, grassman
It seems to me Sehima nervosum
kunhikannan

--
Dr. C.Kunhikannan,
Division of Biodiversity,

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 21, 2010, 5:52:20 PM11/21/10
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, TANAY BOSE, Muthu Karthick

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Hello,
looks like Heteropogon contortus.

Regards,
Rajdeo Singh”

“No it is not Heteropogon contortus.” from Muthu ji

“My thoughts are same as Muthu's
Tanay”

We have also recorded this grass species from our area-Heteropogon contortus.  Pankaj Joshi

It seems to me Sehima nervosum
kunhikannan

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh