Indigofera parviflora F. Heyne ex Hook&Arn.

70 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Santhan P

непрочитано,
13. 1. 2014. 05:20:2713.1.14.
– indian...@googlegroups.com
Indigofera parviflora F. Heyne ex Hook&Arn. Fam: Fabaceae
30/10/2011, Sulagiri,Krishnagiri DT, Tamilnadu,
under shrub, flowering
indigo parvi.JPG
indigo parvi1.JPG

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
23. 1. 2014. 03:54:1223.1.14.
– efloraofindia, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan
Thanks, Santhan ji, for important uploads.
Indigofera parviflora B. Heyne ex Wight & Arn. is now Synonym of Indigastrum parviflorum (B. Heyne ex Wight & Arn.) Schrire subsp. parviflorum var. parviflorum as per GRIN updated in May 2010.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2200 members & 1,78,400 messages on 31/12/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).
indigo parvi.JPG
indigo parvi1.JPG

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
24. 1. 2014. 22:24:5224.1.14.
– efloraofindia, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan
A reply from Expert on Fabaceae:
"Dear Mr Garg
This specimens is not Indigofera parviflora. It appears to be a interesting specimen. I need to examine the specimens. Can arrange to send pressed and dried specimens with field data for correct identification.It is incorrect to identify species based on mere photographs. Only practicing taxonomists and experts on particular families may identify based on photos, but it should be confirmed based on study of specimens. In legumes we usually require specimens in flowers and fruits for correct identification.
The photographs in the other are Indigofera hendecaphylla Jacq. (syn. Indigofera kleinii Wight & Arn.).In all Indian Floras this species is inadvertently treated as Indigofera spicata Forssk.
With best wishes
M.Sanjappa, Ph.D., FNA, FASc, FNASc
CSIR Emeritus Scientist
Botanical Garden
University of Agricultural Sciences
GKVK, Bengaluru 560 065"

Thanks, Dr. Sanjappa.

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
25. 1. 2014. 01:55:1525.1.14.
– efloraofindia, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan
A further reply:
"Dear Mr Garg
The images of Indigofera parviflora could be Indigifera angulosa if the photographs are taken from plants of either Bundelkhand,
MP, Rajasthan (Eastern Parts and Mt Abu), Gujarat. Fruits will decide the species identity. An allied species from Western Ghats is Indigofera constricta is from Mahrashtra, Karnataka and Kerala), it has larger leaflets and longer and many-seeded pods.
with best wishes

M.Sanjappa, Ph.D., FNA, FASc, FNASc
CSIR Emeritus Scientist
Botanical Garden
University of Agricultural Sciences
GKVK, Bengaluru 560 065"

Tapas Chakrabarty

непрочитано,
25. 1. 2014. 03:29:1525.1.14.
– J.M. Garg, M Sanjappa, efloraofindia, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan
Dear Gargji,
Sanjappa Sir is ex Director of Botanical Survey of India and at the same time he is an expert on Indian Indigofera.  Please comply with his directions and advices.

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
1. 2. 2014. 23:09:481.2.14.
– efloraofindia, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Some earlier relevant feedback:

[...]

Thanks, Dr. Krishnaraj.

From: Santhan P <ponsa...@gmail.com>
indigo parvi.JPG
indigo parvi1.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

непрочитано,
21. 9. 2021. 09:42:1321.9.21.
– efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty, Santhan P
Indigastrum parviflorum (Wight & Arn.) Schrire

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

непрочитано,
22. 9. 2021. 02:36:1722.9.21.
– Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty
Thanks Saroj ji
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349

Saroj Kasaju

непрочитано,
22. 9. 2021. 02:44:1122.9.21.
– Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty
My pleasure !
Thank you Santham Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
27. 9. 2021. 06:43:2527.9.21.
– Saroj Kasaju, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraindia
To me it looks different from GBIF specimens.
Mr. Sanjappa has clearly stated so in his earlier replies:
This specimen is not Indigofera parviflora. It appears to be an interesting specimen. I need to examine the specimens. Can arrange to send pressed and dried specimens with field data for correct identification.It is incorrect to identify species based on mere photographs. Only practicing taxonomists and experts on particular families may identify based on photos, but it should be confirmed based on study of specimens. In legumes we usually require specimens in flowers and fruits for correct identification.
With best wishes
M.Sanjappa, Ph.D., FNA, FASc, FNASc

The images of Indigofera parviflora could be Indigifera angulosa if the photographs are taken from plants of either Bundelkhand,
MP, Rajasthan (Eastern Parts and Mt Abu), Gujarat. Fruits will decide the species identity. An allied species from Western Ghats is Indigofera constricta is from Mahrashtra, Karnataka and Kerala), it has larger leaflets and longer and many-seeded pods.

with best wishes
M.Sanjappa, Ph.D., FNA, FASc, FNASc

How come these images of Santhan ji appearing in FoPI, with name of Dr. M.Sanjappa?
Santhan ji can clarify.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
3. 10. 2021. 10:37:373.10.21.
– efloraindia, Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, Saroj Kasaju
Any feedback, Santhan ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

непрочитано,
3. 10. 2021. 10:39:403.10.21.
– J.M. Garg, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju
Flora of peninsular India used my image and confirm the identity Garg ji

J.M. Garg

непрочитано,
9. 10. 2021. 11:58:469.10.21.
– Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju
To me it looks different from GBIF specimens.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
Одговори свима