Need id of E Himalayan Labiate

Subhasis Panda

May 10, 2015, 1:50:29 AM5/10/15
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Dear all
 I need id of the following Eastern Himalayan Labiates collected during September, 2014 from  Singalila NP. Darjeeling.

Locality: Tonglu-Gairibans Roadside Hilly slope
Date: 18/09/2014
Populations: common throughout SNP

Regards
Dr. S. Panda
Darjeeling
IMG_5810.JPG
IMG_5811.JPG

D.S Rawat

May 11, 2015, 4:25:20 AM5/11/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com, bgc....@gmail.com, jmg...@gmail.com
Some Plectranthus sp.
DSRawat Pantnagar

J.M. Garg

May 16, 2015, 4:22:09 AM5/16/15
to efloraofindia, Subhasis Panda, D.S Rawat

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Some Plectranthus sp.
DSRawat Pantnagar

Plectranthus species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available)

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

IMG_5810.JPG
IMG_5811.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 23, 2015, 10:44:38 AM5/23/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Subhasis Panda
Thank you for sharing.

Regards

surajit koley

J.M. Garg

Sep 10, 2017, 7:38:05 AM9/10/17
to efloraofindia, Subhasis
With regards,
J.M.Garg

IMG_5810.JPG
IMG_5811.JPG

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Nov 12, 2020, 10:43:03 AM11/12/20
to efloraofindia
This looks other than I. lopanthoides for me.
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2020, 4:49:29 AM11/14/20
to efloraofindia, Subhasis, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji.
You seems to be right as it looks different from Isodon lophanthoides
I think it appears close to images and details at Isodon phulchokiensis (Murata) H.Hara
I do not know whether it has been reported from India or not, but the area appears close to Nepal, from where it has been reported.

Hi, Subhasis ji,
May I request you to post a high resolution image.

Nov 14, 2020, 5:30:52 AM11/14/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Subhasis
I guess it could be I. atroruber since it is recorded nearby in Bhutan.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2020, 7:34:50 AM11/14/20
to efloraofindia

Nov 14, 2020, 9:12:28 PM11/14/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Subhasis
Thanks, Chunlei ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Nov 14, 2020, 9:13:29 PM11/14/20
to Panda Subhasis p
Hi, Subhasis ji,
Pl. send a high resolution image for proper id.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
On Sat, 14 Nov, 2020, 5:16 pm Panda Subhasis p, <bgc....@gmail.com> wrote:
Many many thanks for your id assistance for this E Himalayan labiatae .

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2020, 11:41:30 PM11/14/20
to Panda Subhasis p
Thanks.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sun, 15 Nov, 2020, 7:59 am Panda Subhasis p, <bgc....@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I am searching, because it was taken long ago.

Thanks a lot for id assistance

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2020, 5:12:16 AM11/16/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Subhasis
I do not think matches with Isodon atroruber as per

I think it appears closer to images and details at Isodon phulchokiensis (Murata) H.Hara
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2020, 5:15:54 AM11/16/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Subhasis
May be Mr Garg but submitted images are not eligible
for validation !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Panda Subhasis p

Nov 16, 2020, 5:35:46 AM11/16/20
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Many many thanks for id assistance

J.M. Garg

Nov 17, 2020, 2:00:53 AM11/17/20
to 向春雷, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Subhasis
Thanks, Chunlei ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 17 Nov, 2020, 12:17 pm 向春雷, <xiangc...@mail.kib.ac.cn> wrote:

As to the Coleus species, probably it is Coleus malabaricus, please check.

Chunlei

Nov 17, 2020, 2:02:31 AM11/17/20
to 向春雷, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot for correct way of id assistance through eflora site

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 12:17 PM 向春雷 <xiangc...@mail.kib.ac.cn> wrote:

As to the Coleus species, probably it is Coleus malabaricus, please check.

Chunlei

Nov 17, 2020, 2:37:58 AM11/17/20
to efloraofindia

--