Tree for ID : 271210 : AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 27, 2010, 3:17:20 AM12/27/10
to efloraofindia
This tree with many buds taken at the Royal Botanic Gardens,
Peradeniya, Kandy, Sri Lanka on the 17th of Nov, 2010.
Sorry for the bad picture quality as taken in a hurry with no sunlight.
Aarti
P1110055.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 19, 2011, 4:08:54 AM1/19/11
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, TANAY BOSE, Vijayasankar Raman
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2011, 8:00:33 AM4/29/11
to efloraofindia, uda...@gmail.com, vsrb...@gmail.com, nmk...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, kunhi...@gmail.com, swamy...@yahoo.com, ras...@gmail.com, santhos...@gmail.com, manudevk...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2011, 4:50:43 AM4/30/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, uda...@gmail.com, vsrb...@gmail.com, nmk...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, kunhi...@gmail.com, swamy...@yahoo.com, ras...@gmail.com, manudevk...@gmail.com
Seems to be a species of Gardenia

santhosh
--
SANTHOSH
-----------------------------------

Dr. E S SANTHOSH KUMAR PhD, FIAT, FLS
Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala, India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com
Ph: 0091 472 2585373 (Home)
    0091 9446085373 (Mobile)
    0091 4722869628 extn.225 (Office)
 Please consider your environmental responsibility:Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 9, 2021, 10:00:20 AM1/9/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID