Plant for ID : Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta : 01JUL20 : AK-03

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 1, 2020, 10:08:14 AM7/1/20
to efloraofindia
Plant seen in the conservatory during my visit in Oct, 18.
Aarti
Conservatory,Atlanta Botanical Garden,Atlanta-IMG_20181021_141834303.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 5, 2020, 11:50:13 PM7/5/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Any other image showing the side view ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

Conservatory,Atlanta Botanical Garden,Atlanta-IMG_20181021_141834303.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 6, 2020, 6:20:58 AM7/6/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg Ji,
Have only this picture with me right now.
I will have to go through all my pictures of the visit, which are not with me currently since I'm in Bangalore since the lockdown began.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2020, 11:55:20 PM7/10/20
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Any idea what can it be ?

Plant seen in the conservatory during my visit in Oct, 18.
Aarti

Conservatory,Atlanta Botanical Garden,Atlanta-IMG_20181021_141834303.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2021, 2:15:22 AM2/23/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2021, 2:16:08 AM2/23/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
Conservatory,Atlanta Botanical Garden,Atlanta-IMG_20181021_141834303.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

Feb 23, 2021, 8:30:43 AM2/23/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding this post.
This remains a mystery plant.
Regards,
Aarti

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 4, 2021, 11:13:25 PM11/4/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 4, 2021, 11:14:25 PM11/4/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
Conservatory,Atlanta Botanical Garden,Atlanta-IMG_20181021_141834303.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 5, 2021, 3:00:16 AM11/5/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Aarti S. Khale
Looks tough one !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 5, 2021, 11:50:47 PM11/5/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding my earlier post from Atlanta.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

May 4, 2022, 10:17:58 AM5/4/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Gurcharan Ji, Garg Ji, Saroj Ji,
My earlier post from the Conservatory of Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Can we check with Myriocarpa stipitata Benth?
This came from my search on Google Lens, a new feature.
Sharing a link...
For your feedback please.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

May 13, 2022, 8:04:39 AM5/13/22
to Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh
Yes, it appears so.
Pl. further check minute details with high res. images.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

May 14, 2022, 12:08:52 AM5/14/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks Garg Ji.
Regards,
Aarti